Homeopathic Religion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-11-2015, 02:32 PM
Homeopathic Religion
I think the time has come for us to start a new thing that we can cash in on....

How about homeopathic religion???

You know what homeopathic medicine is - dilutions of standard medicines that are so dilute that the FDA doesn't even bother to regulate it.

We'll do the same things thing with religion.... Christianity Lite ® if you will.....

But ..... The big difference between homeopathic medicine and homeopathic religion is that in double blind studies homeopathic religion is equally effective as big brand religion.....

We'll make billion$.......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
30-11-2015, 07:26 PM
RE: Homeopathic Religion
Many people are making millions. I see this controversy on facebook a lot...and there seems to honestly be a misconception between homeopathy and ''alternative medicine.'' The two are not the same. I wish people would realize that, and not forego solid medical treatments in hopes that some random homeopathic method might save them. Undecided

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
30-11-2015, 07:30 PM
RE: Homeopathic Religion
(16-11-2015 02:32 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I think the time has come for us to start a new thing that we can cash in on....

How about homeopathic religion???

You know what homeopathic medicine is - dilutions of standard medicines that are so dilute that the FDA doesn't even bother to regulate it.

We'll do the same things thing with religion.... Christianity Lite ® if you will.....

But ..... The big difference between homeopathic medicine and homeopathic religion is that in double blind studies homeopathic religion is equally effective as big brand religion.....

We'll make billion$.......

Sounds like a plan! Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post