Homework yes v no

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-05-2013, 12:57 PM
Homework yes v no
I was just doing my maths home work when i thought why it it we have to do this. So my question is out side of school time should you have to do homework and why ?
Me well i think if you get the best grades you can you should be excused from the back breaking task. Because really how would a teacher like it if i suddenly turned up at their house and said (miss i demand you teach me ) which I'm pretty sure they would not do so why is it when they say ( class do this by Monday) we have to do it
I mean surely if we didn't have to do it they would not have to mark is so its a win win !
Well that's me out
Redxx
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2013, 04:09 PM
RE: Homework yes v no
(18-05-2013 12:57 PM)red123451 Wrote:  I was just doing my maths home work when i thought why it it we have to do this. So my question is out side of school time should you have to do homework and why ?
Me well i think if you get the best grades you can you should be excused from the back breaking task. Because really how would a teacher like it if i suddenly turned up at their house and said (miss i demand you teach me ) which I'm pretty sure they would not do so why is it when they say ( class do this by Monday) we have to do it
I mean surely if we didn't have to do it they would not have to mark is so its a win win !
Well that's me out
Redxx

Homework is pointless to me, other than the fact that it allows you to get a better grade.

I am against homework.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post