Homosexual animals

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-01-2011, 02:00 PM
Homosexual animals
Thats right, gay cats.
I was listening to the radio on my way to the coffee shop the other morning when suddenly an announcement was made by the local vets. The first ever homosexual cat marriage. I wish I was making this up.
The funny thing is though that I haven't heard about any christian groups up in arms over it...

Homosexuality unnatural? far from it.

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-01-2011, 02:09 PM
RE: Homosexual animals
(21-01-2011 02:00 PM)UnderTheMicroscope Wrote:  Thats right, gay cats.
I was listening to the radio on my way to the coffee shop the other morning when suddenly an announcement was made by the local vets. The first ever homosexual cat marriage. I wish I was making this up.
The funny thing is though that I haven't heard about any christian groups up in arms over it...

Homosexuality unnatural? far from it.
At the exact moment you posted this tread I posted this.

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
21-01-2011, 02:11 PM
lol. well I'm just waiting to see christians outside the vets office with signs saying "ANIMALS ARE NOT GAY, STOP TRAINING THEM"

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

21-01-2011, 02:25 PM

Pretty old hat, gay Penguins been around for awhile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0l46L03_n4

Actually if you watch the sitcom Parks and Rec, Amy Poehler's character married some gat Penguins on the show. If you don't watch you should!
Parks and Rec:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daqGvCqfcqY
Quote this message in a reply
21-01-2011, 04:42 PM

Did you say homosexual CAT marriage?! I didn't even know heterosexual cats could get married!!

But homosexual behavior is actually very common in nature. Along with 'transsexualism' if you can call it that; genetics don't determine gender in many organisms, but rather social and environmental factors do Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
21-01-2011, 04:47 PM
(21-01-2011 04:42 PM)mBear Wrote:  Did you say homosexual CAT marriage?! I didn't even know heterosexual cats could get married!!

But homosexual behavior is actually very common in nature. Along with 'transsexualism' if you can call it that; genetics don't determine gender in many organisms, but rather social and environmental factors do Big Grin

well they said on the radio that these 2 cats have such a strong bond that it would be cruel to separate them. so now they can only be adopted together.

21-01-2011, 04:51 PM
Wow, homosexual cats can get married, but homosexual humans can't?

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
21-01-2011, 10:17 PM
Next thing you know, Westboro will be showing up in this town. Their signs will say "GOD HATES QUEENS" or some bullshit.

Is that obscure? Wink

My reason for being is to serve as a cat cushion. That is good enough for me. Wink
22-01-2011, 02:47 AM
If you wanna read/see something that would even make a pimp's jaw drop then you should do some research on the sexuality of dolphins Cool

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
22-01-2011, 05:10 AM
There is a book out there called "Biological Exuberance"
It's a fun read on the subject , just skimmed through its contents on Amazon (I'm not a bot , I am a human being , I just referenced a commercial website) or maybe "scribd".

Here is a review :
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dtw/reviews/books...rance.html