RE: Homosexuality Bad for The kids
[Image: let-them-have-their-gay-rights_o_339571.webp]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like EvolutionKills's post
22-09-2015, 12:20 AM
I guess he'll be back tomorrow with another single post.
22-09-2015, 12:24 AM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2015 12:29 AM by DLJ.)
The non sequitur is so obvious it's not even worth pointing it out.

But the question of what is the optimal environment in which children can flourish is a good conversation topic.

Gay couples, I would argue, given the amount of thought, planning and preparation that goes into becoming parents or adopting-parents, are likely to do a better job than a below average intelligence hetero couple who just 'popped one out'.

But why is 'couple' the best model?

The 'extended family' system more prevalent in Eastern culture strikes me to be much more supportive and nurturing.

Thinking of adoption criteria ... I'd go as far as saying that gay couples should get automatic approval if their combined income is of an appropriate level.

Also non-gay couples need to take an intelligence test before they would be allowed to adopt or to breed. If they fail the test then one or both are sterilised.

This should reduce the amount of ignorant trolls / republican voters / children from the OP.

Big Grin

[+] 10 users Like DLJ's post
22-09-2015, 03:09 AM
(22-09-2015 12:24 AM)DLJ Wrote:  But the question of what is the optimal environment in which children can flourish is a good conversation topic.

Or... we could post more more memes.

[Image: JFCpromo-600x618.jpg]

(22-09-2015 12:24 AM)DLJ Wrote:  The 'extended family' system more prevalent in Eastern culture strikes me to be much more supportive and nurturing.

Communist! Angry

But then I'd have to be a commie bastard too then. Having a whole group together raising a child provides all kinds of advantages, I'm thinking. But thinking's hard! Weeping

So, OP...

[Image: as-gay-as-this.jpg]

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like houseofcantor's post
22-09-2015, 05:29 AM
(21-09-2015 11:39 PM)MarkGuilams Wrote:  Why are gays invading our children's minds? ...

[Image: bio.jpg]

Good grief, we are in the red??? Gasp

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 8 users Like Anjele's post
22-09-2015, 05:55 AM
(21-09-2015 11:39 PM)MarkGuilams Wrote:  Why are gays invading our children's minds? "If it's not insanity it's on the border" 2 Dads? Really? 2 mammies? Those misfortunate kids will always be searching for their mothers or fathers. If they're even allowed to look. Come on people, "Stay together for the kids" or they could get adopted by two L words or two F words. Or worse: 1....

There are no studies that show that children are worse off with same sex parents. In fact there are some that show they are BETTER off with two parents than the poverty that results from one parent households.

Bye bye gay troll.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
22-09-2015, 05:56 AM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2015 05:59 AM by goodwithoutgod.)
(21-09-2015 11:39 PM)MarkGuilams Wrote:  Why are gays invading our children's minds? "If it's not insanity it's on the border" 2 Dads? Really? 2 mammies? Those misfortunate kids will always be searching for their mothers or fathers. If they're even allowed to look. Come on people, "Stay together for the kids" or they could get adopted by two L words or two F words. Or worse: 1....

Still awaiting the basis of your ignorant and misinformed perspective. Citation please.

My opinion is that you secretly crave a dick in your mouth...not that there is anything wrong with that. To each their own. I have learned that the more violent the vitriol, the more one is trying to over ride internal impulses by trying to convince themselves and everyone else they are NOT of that perspective. Consider

I, and I am sure, no one else cares what you find attractive, go ahead brother, eat a dick, literally and figuratively...you know you want too. Thumbsup

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 5 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
22-09-2015, 06:09 AM
(22-09-2015 05:29 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Good grief, we are in the red??? Gasp

Well, they say one cannot choose to become homosexual. But they lie. Idiots like this show up, alla sudden I'm
[Image: 44173041.jpg]

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
22-09-2015, 07:15 AM
Just saying, if god didn't want men to be gay, he would not put the male g-spot in the anus. Gays are just taking advantage of this.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
22-09-2015, 07:20 AM
I am putting much more hope into what will come out of these clearly troll created threads these days. I at least expected it being a link to some horribly written gay family bashing blog/article. There isn't even an argument here, just saying things are bad.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post