Homosexuality and child abuse correlation?
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-11-2013, 03:26 AM
RE: Homosexuality and child abuse correlation?
(30-07-2013 03:12 AM)Dantist89 Wrote:  Is there really something intrinsically wrong with homosexuals that we have such a high predilection for pedophilia? Is all this hatred and intolerance toward gay people really rational and justified after all?

In my experience, there is something intrinsically "wrong" with everyone and there is always someone who hates you. Welcome to reality.
Find all posts by this user
14-11-2013, 03:54 AM
(14-11-2013 03:26 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(30-07-2013 03:12 AM)Dantist89 Wrote:  Is there really something intrinsically wrong with homosexuals that we have such a high predilection for pedophilia? Is all this hatred and intolerance toward gay people really rational and justified after all?

In my experience, there is something intrinsically "wrong" with everyone and there is always someone who hates you. Welcome to reality.

That is an awful thing to say!

There is nothing intrinsically wrong with you, love. If someone hates you simply because you are homosexual then that means there is something wrong with them not you.
An important thing to remember is that correlation does not equal causation. Just because there may be a correlation between homosexuals and pedophilia (and I am not saying there is a proven correlation) does not mean that homosexuality causes pedophilia.
I encourage you to read this article:
http://m.dailykos.com/story/2010/09/18/9...-the-proof
14-11-2013, 04:34 AM
(14-11-2013 03:54 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(14-11-2013 03:26 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  In my experience, there is something intrinsically "wrong" with everyone and there is always someone who hates you. Welcome to reality.

That is an awful thing to say!

There is nothing intrinsically wrong with you, love. If someone hates you simply because you are homosexual then that means there is something wrong with them not you.
An important thing to remember is that correlation does not equal causation. Just because there may be a correlation between homosexuals and pedophilia (and I am not saying there is a proven correlation) does not mean that homosexuality causes pedophilia.
I encourage you to read this article:
http://m.dailykos.com/story/2010/09/18/9...-the-proof

You must have missed the part where I put wrong in quotes.
Thread Closed