Homosexuality, and what the Bible says about it.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-10-2011, 01:32 PM
RE: Homosexuality, and what the Bible says about it.
Jesus H Christ,

As your a Christian I would love to hear your views on this topic.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2011, 01:39 PM

You know...
I think that a Christian should comment on here.
Not trying to get anything started, or downgrade anyone's opinions.
But, I'm just curious about what they think.
Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2011, 01:50 PM
(27-10-2011 01:32 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Jesus H Christ,

As your a Christian I would love to hear your views on this topic.
Honestly I do not think it is right, but I will never look down on someone for making their own choices based on freedom. If people want to engage in homosexuality I say let em do it. I just do not want any part of it and will teach my kids that it is wrong. It is my freedom of choice to have those feelings and teach my kids how I please. And that same philosophy can be said about homosexuals and having the ability to make their own choices and teach their kids as they please.

I know a great deal of people in the GLBT community. Everyone that I know in that community is dying of AIDS or they know a handful of people dying from AIDS. To me that is a reflection that it is wrong and a consequence for doing something that you should not do.

That said I will admit that most if not all Christians go about it the wrong way. They look down upon those people and treat them as if they were less than them. And that is wrong. They should interact and treat them the same as anyone else. If someone is homosexual and gets this treatment from a Christian they should remind that Christian that technically Jesus would have hung around homosexuals and treated them as equals.
27-10-2011, 01:52 PM

(27-10-2011 01:50 PM)Jesus H Christ Wrote:  Honestly I do not think it is right, but I will never look down on someone for making their own choices based on freedom. If people want to engage in homosexuality I say let em do it. I just do not want any part of it and will teach my kids that it is wrong. It is my freedom of choice to have those feelings and teach my kids how I please. And that same philosophy can be said about homosexuals and having the ability to make their own choices and teach their kids as they please. Though that is

I know a great deal of people in the GLBT community. Everyone that I know in that community is dying of AIDS or they know a handful of people dying from AIDS. To me that is a reflection that it is wrong and a consequence for doing something that you should not do.

That said I will admit that most if not all Christians go about it the wrong way. They look down upon those people and treat them as if they were less than them. And that is wrong. They should interact and treat them the same as anyone else. If someone is homosexual and gets this treatment from a Christian they should remind that Christian that technically Jesus would have hung around homosexuals and treated them as equals.

You are aware that AIDS are not just homosexuals' fault right?
27-10-2011, 01:53 PM
(27-10-2011 01:52 PM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  
(27-10-2011 01:50 PM)Jesus H Christ Wrote:  Honestly I do not think it is right, but I will never look down on someone for making their own choices based on freedom. If people want to engage in homosexuality I say let em do it. I just do not want any part of it and will teach my kids that it is wrong. It is my freedom of choice to have those feelings and teach my kids how I please. And that same philosophy can be said about homosexuals and having the ability to make their own choices and teach their kids as they please. Though that is

You are aware that AIDS are not just homosexuals' fault right?
Yes that is also a consequence of having sex outside of marriage. The same thing can be applied to that aspect also.
27-10-2011, 01:54 PM
(27-10-2011 01:52 PM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  You are aware that AIDS are not just homosexuals' fault right?

Yeah I never understood that. What's the whole thing with people linking homosexuals and aids? It's a STD and transmitted just the same as any other STD right?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
27-10-2011, 01:55 PM

Well, "Jesus"..
AIDS can be generated in a marriage too.
27-10-2011, 01:56 PM (This post was last modified: 27-10-2011 01:58 PM by Jesus H Christ.)
(27-10-2011 01:54 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(27-10-2011 01:52 PM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  You are aware that AIDS are not just homosexuals' fault right?

Yeah I never understood that. What's the whole thing with people linking homosexuals and aids. It's a STD and transmitted just the same as any other STD right?
True but it is more rampant in the gay community. There is no denying that. Its also easier to get it through anal sex. The studies are out there and the evidence speaks for itself. Like I said in my last post that philosophy can be applied to straight people. STD's are a consequence of sex outside/before marriage.

(27-10-2011 01:55 PM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  Well, "Jesus"..
AIDS can be generated in a marriage too.
So if 2 people are married that never had sex and only have sex with each other then how the heck are they getting AIDS?
27-10-2011, 01:58 PM

(27-10-2011 01:56 PM)Jesus H Christ Wrote:  True but it is more rampant in the gay community. There is no denying that. Its also easier to get it through anal sex. The studies are out there and the evidence speaks for itself. Like I said in my last post that philosophy can be applied to straight people. STD's are a consequence of sex outside/before marriage.

What about gay women?
They can't have anal sex together.
Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like calmyourtitsbro's post
27-10-2011, 02:01 PM
(27-10-2011 01:58 PM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  
(27-10-2011 01:56 PM)Jesus H Christ Wrote:  True but it is more rampant in the gay community. There is no denying that. Its also easier to get it through anal sex. The studies are out there and the evidence speaks for itself. Like I said in my last post that philosophy can be applied to straight people. STD's are a consequence of sex outside/before marriage.

What about gay women?
They can't have anal sex together.
Big Grin
Good point. Apparently that consequence cannot really affect them.