Homosexuality, and what the Bible says about it.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-10-2011, 09:37 AM

RE: Homosexuality, and what the Bible says about it.
(28-10-2011 09:34 AM)Jesus H Christ Wrote:  I think the link speaks for itself without me having to make a point. You can continue to deny reality but I know I won't.

It may make a point to gay men , but not women.
You are fucking stupid.
AIDS can be transferred by men & women ass sex too.
You would know.
You suffer from MSM, don't you?
>_<
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes calmyourtitsbro's post
28-10-2011, 09:43 AM
(28-10-2011 09:37 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  
(28-10-2011 09:34 AM)Jesus H Christ Wrote:  I think the link speaks for itself without me having to make a point. You can continue to deny reality but I know I won't.

It may make a point to gay men , but not women.
You are fucking stupid.
AIDS can be transferred by men & women ass sex too.
You would know.
You suffer from MSM, don't you?
>_<
"It may make a point to gay [b]men"

That was exactly my point. Now it has quickly resorted to name calling which is stupid and juvenile...Oh wait. You apparently failed to read my earlier post. That if you do not have sex outside of marriage or before then those people will not be getting AIDS. PROBLEM SOLVED. They can take part in anal sex and not get AIDS because they have only had sex with each other. Did you miss that point. Apparently so.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2011, 09:50 AM
Yo bro AIDS started with monkeys biting a human, it gave that human a virus and it spread. It did not start from homosexuality.... Do your research bro!

(28-10-2011 09:43 AM)Jesus H Christ Wrote:  "It may make a point to gay men" (<---- FAIL)

That was exactly my point. Now it has quickly resorted to name calling which is stupid and juvenile...Oh wait. You apparently failed to read my earlier post. That if you do not have sex outside of marriage or before then those people will not be getting AIDS. PROBLEM SOLVED. They can take part in anal sex and not get AIDS because they have only had sex with each other. Did you miss that point. Apparently so.

Think about this though.
Say a [b]MAN has AIDS & then gets married & has sex with his wife.
His bitch may then get them.
So shut the fuck up & go away.
PS. This is calmyourtitsbro. My daily post limit is up. >_>
28-10-2011, 09:56 AM
(28-10-2011 09:50 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  Yo bro AIDS started with monkeys biting a human, it gave that human a virus and it spread. It did not start from homosexuality.... Do your research bro!

(28-10-2011 09:43 AM)Jesus H Christ Wrote:  "It may make a point to gay men" (<---- FAIL)

Think about this though.
Say a [b]MAN has AIDS & then gets married & has sex with his wife.
His bitch may then get them.
So shut the fuck up & go away.
PS. This is calmyourtitsbro. My daily post limit is up. >_>
Obviously that is an unfortunate circumstance. So in this scenario did this man inform his future wife that he has AIDS or does he NOT know that he has AIDS?
28-10-2011, 09:59 AM
(28-10-2011 09:56 AM)Jesus H Christ Wrote:  Obviously that is an unfortunate circumstance. So in this scenario did this man inform his future wife that he has AIDS or does he NOT know that he has AIDS?

Either one of them.
I mean. All I am trying to prove is that AIDS aren't just homosexuals & whether you were trying to say that or not, you made it sound like that.
I'm bisexual, therefore it offended me.
Sorry for being rude, you just pissed me off.
PS. calmyourtitsbro, again.
[+] 1 user Likes DaylightDusk's post
28-10-2011, 10:02 AM
(28-10-2011 09:59 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  Either one of them.
I mean. All I am trying to prove is that AIDS aren't just homosexuals & whether you were trying to say that or not, you made it sound like that.

A little off topic but since when have we had a daily post limit?

Have I just never posted enough to fall foul of it or is it a new thing for new users or something?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
28-10-2011, 10:08 AM
(28-10-2011 09:59 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  
(28-10-2011 09:56 AM)Jesus H Christ Wrote:  Obviously that is an unfortunate circumstance. So in this scenario did this man inform his future wife that he has AIDS or does he NOT know that he has AIDS?

Either one of them.
I NEVER SAID IT WAS ONLY FOR HOMOSEXUALS. I said if people practice sexual abstinence whether they are gay or straight then those people don't have to worry about getting AIDS. Plain and simple. If you are STRAIGHT AND ONLY HAVE HAD SEX WITH YOUR WIFE AND THE SAME FOR HER THEN THEY WON'T BE GETTING AIDS. That really is not very hard to understand.

But since you don't believe the obvious you refuse to see what I am saying. AIDS is not going to jump off a table in peoples mouths and infect them. Only if you are sexually active outside of marriage or before it. If you only have sex with that one person and the same with them then you each have nothing to worry about.

Sorry you got offended at someone else's opinion. I made it clear earlier in this thread that if others want to practice homosexuality then I will NOT look down on them because that is their opinion. But I guess you get offended at others who do not share your views. Which tells me from your view I should be offended at people that do not share mine. A complete circle of hypocrisy going on here and how you do not see that is beyond me.
28-10-2011, 01:49 PM
(27-10-2011 02:08 PM)cufflink Wrote:  Hey Jesus. 67-year-old gay guy here. Very healthy. Not dying of AIDS. Don't even have HIV. I know a "great deal of people" in the GLBT community too. None of my gay friends are dying of AIDS (although I did know some people back in the '80s).

I like this guys attitude. Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes itsFerdinand's post
28-10-2011, 01:54 PM
(28-10-2011 10:08 AM)Jesus H Christ Wrote:  I said if people practice sexual abstinence whether they are gay or straight then those people don't have to worry about getting AIDS. Plain and simple.

Yeah, plain and simple and just plain wrong.

Tell that to the late great Arthur Ashe or all those others who contracted it from tainted blood transfusions or other unsafe medical practices. And tell it to all those who contracted it in utero and were born with it. And tell it to the third of those new cases every year in North America, China, and Europe who contract it as the result of needle sharing.

You trivialize a serious worldwide health concern by equating it with sexual behavior.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-10-2011, 02:38 PM (This post was last modified: 28-10-2011 02:44 PM by Jesus H Christ.)
(28-10-2011 01:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-10-2011 10:08 AM)Jesus H Christ Wrote:  I said if people practice sexual abstinence whether they are gay or straight then those people don't have to worry about getting AIDS. Plain and simple.

And tell it to the third of those new cases every year in North America, China, and Europe who contract it as the result of needle sharing.

You trivialize a serious worldwide health concern by equating it with sexual behavior.

I am not trivializing it with sexual behavior. I merely said it was a possible consequence for their actions. I am surprised you would use drug addicts sharing needles as an example. So are you saying it is OK to use illegal drugs and inject them as the drug delivery system? That's sure what it sounds like. So you are saying 33% of the people who contract AIDS get infected as a result of doing something that most of society does not accept and looks down upon. That is another example of people contracting AIDS through immoral behavior. I'd be willing to bet that the vast majority of people who get AIDS contract it as a result of immoral behavior. Though not all but the larger percentage.

Then there are the unfortunate circumstances that you speak of like Mr. Ash. That is a sad case where an innocent person got infected. In a world with billions that's gonna happen. Innocent people die every day with different circumstances.

So you are right, I AM NOT EQUATING IT TO SEXUAL BEHAVIOR BUT AS A RESULT OF IMMORAL BEHAVIOR. Do you see what I have been getting at this whole time now?