"Homosexuality is wrong because it is not witnessed in nature"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-05-2012, 05:29 AM (This post was last modified: 17-05-2012 06:16 AM by PeterKA.)
RE: "Homosexuality is wrong because it is not witnessed in nature"
When I was young we used to have an apartment in La Clusaz in the French Alps. During the summer one of the farmers used to keep several bulls in a field on the slope opposite our balcony. Every morning we used to have our breakfast to the accompanying sights and sounds of the bulls fucking each other.

Anyone who does not believe that homosexuality occurs in nature is more than welcome to look through our holiday pictures whenever they want

The secret to a happy life is lowering your expectations to the point where they are already met
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes PeterKA's post
17-05-2012, 06:03 AM (This post was last modified: 17-05-2012 06:12 AM by Thomas.)
The argument for homosexuality has been based too much on the argument of nature versus nurture.
The religious want to argue that homosexuality is a choice.
I'll play that game and turn it back on them.
If homosexuality is a choice, then people are free to choose that option.
The US Bill of Rights specifically calls out protection for Life, Liberty and pursuit of Happiness.
If you are happy being with the same sex and not hurting anyone else, then it is a constitutional right.
So, who cares about nature. If not one bull ever fucked another bull in the ass it still won't matter.
Choosing to be homosexual is a right that cannot be infringed upon by law.

The same principle applies to gay marriage.
It is a constitutional right as described by the above and under the equal protection clause.
When the religious are confronted with this logic they all seem to go to "majority opinion rules".
The US constitution was not set up to protect the majority, but the minority from the tyranny of the majority.
The constitution must hold the line on the homosexuals issues to remain a valid founding document for the US.

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
[+] 1 user Likes Thomas's post
17-05-2012, 06:19 AM (This post was last modified: 17-05-2012 07:51 PM by Bucky Ball.)
Humans never do anything that is unnatural.

I remember in kinnygarden thinking, "hmmm .. I think I'll choose to be straight. Yup, that's the ticket. I chose to be straight". I think I remember that, don't I ?

[Image: image.axd?picture=2010%2f2%2fTAM_Airbus_A320.jpg]

10 Reasons Why Gay Marriage is Wrong

01) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning, and flying on airplanes.

02) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.

03) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.

04) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.

05) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed. My parents ran out and got divorced the minute they heard about a gay couple getting married in Vermont.

06) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.

07) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.

08) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. yes, we really should base 21st Century social policies on a collection of Bronze Age myths from the Middle East, that were cobbled together during the Dark Ages.

09) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.

10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 5 users Like Bucky Ball's post
17-05-2012, 07:34 AM
(17-05-2012 06:19 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Humans never do anything that is unnatural.

I remember in kinnygarden thinking, "hmmm .. I think I'll choose to be straight. Yup, that's the ticket. I chose to be straight". I think I remember that, don't I ?

[Image: image.axd?picture=2010%2f2%2fTAM_Airbus_A320.jpg]

10 Reasons Why Gay Marriage is Wrong

01) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning, flying on airplanes.

02) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.

03) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.

04) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.

05) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed. My parents ran out and got divorced the minute they heard about a gay couple getting married in Vermont.

06) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.

07) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.

08) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. yes, we really should base 21st Century social policies on a collection of Bronze Age myths from the Middle East, that were cobbled together during the Dark Ages.

09) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.

10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.
You forgot about that classic argument of "Gay marriage is wrong because I don't want anything in my ass", because obviously all gay men as soon as they get married go out and just butt rape every straight man they see...

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
17-05-2012, 02:48 PM (This post was last modified: 17-05-2012 03:19 PM by ShirubaDangan.)

Here is a nice educational cartoon I believe even theists "should" (You never know. Some don't like to believe in blatant evidence.) understand.

Also, we all know that Homosexuality is far worse than war, poverty and hate.

Also, a nice Ricky Gervais comedy.

I still don't know if we could ever rid ourselves from something so ingrained in others minds without wiping each other out.

"Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind." -John F Kennedy

The way to see by Faith is to shut the eye of Reason.” -Benjamin Franklin

It has been a long time. How have you been?
17-05-2012, 03:46 PM (This post was last modified: 17-05-2012 03:55 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(17-05-2012 07:34 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  You forgot about that classic argument of "Gay marriage is wrong because I don't want anything in my ass", because obviously all gay men as soon as they get married go out and just butt rape every straight man they see...

"A straight dad in prison is better than two gay dads who aren't." - Rick Sanctorum
http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/rick-sa...who-arent/
Why would a gay person have even the slightest interest in a straight person ? I've always thought that was a teensy bit arrogant, especially humorous when the butt-ugly ones are talking about it. Sodomy is practiced at the same general rates by all humans, (looking for the studies..I know they're around). The division is atificial, even allowing for the many conflicting definitions of the word. It's all bullshit.

Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
17-05-2012, 07:28 PM
(17-05-2012 03:46 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Why would a gay person have even the slightest interest in a straight person ? I've always thought that was a teensy bit arrogant, especially humorous when the butt-ugly ones are talking about it.

You're right that the straight guys who say things like "If a fag ever hit on me, I'd fuckin' kill him" are almost always the butt-ugly ones most gay men wouldn't look at twice. That said, keep in mind that the definition of a gay man is not a man who's attracted to other gay men; it's a man who's attracted to men. Given the statistics, with straight men far outnumbering gay ones, it's only to be expected that sometimes a gay guy is attracted to a straight one.

That does NOT mean that gays go around constantly hitting on straights. Early on we learn to be circumspect. Unless we have good reason to believe our interest will be reciprocated, it's generally a bad idea to come on to someone who presents as straight: at best, the probability of being rebuffed is high; at worst, you could have your head handed to you. Although I've never understood why a straight guy can't simply smile at a gay guy who's shown interest and say, "Thanks. I'm flattered, but I don't swing that way." I mean, when a straight woman lets me know she finds me interesting (it's been known to happen), I don't come back with, "Hey! Don't you know I'm gay? Leave me the hell alone!" Jeez.

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
[+] 1 user Likes cufflink's post
17-05-2012, 07:51 PM (This post was last modified: 17-05-2012 09:09 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(17-05-2012 07:28 PM)cufflink Wrote:  
(17-05-2012 03:46 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Why would a gay person have even the slightest interest in a straight person ? I've always thought that was a teensy bit arrogant, especially humorous when the butt-ugly ones are talking about it.

You're right that the straight guys who say things like "If a fag ever hit on me, I'd fuckin' kill him" are almost always the butt-ugly ones most gay men wouldn't look at twice. That said, keep in mind that the definition of a gay man is not a man who's attracted to other gay men; it's a man who's attracted to men. Given the statistics, with straight men far outnumbering gay ones, it's only to be expected that sometimes a gay guy is attracted to a straight one.

That does NOT mean that gays go around constantly hitting on straights. Early on we learn to be circumspect. Unless we have good reason to believe our interest will be reciprocated, it's generally a bad idea to come on to someone who presents as straight: at best, the probability of being rebuffed is high; at worst, you could have your head handed to you. Although I've never understood why a straight guy can't simply smile at a gay guy who's shown interest and say, "Thanks. I'm flattered, but I don't swing that way." I mean, when a straight woman lets me know she finds me interesting (it's been known to happen), I don't come back with, "Hey! Don't you know I'm gay? Leave me the hell alone!" Jeez.

Two of my very best friends are gay. In fact I introduced them. I thought, "hmmm, maybe ..". Now they are the most stable couple I know, (althought they are both a little paranoid.."what if I fuck this up ..this will never happen again")...we laugh about this stuff all the time. I went with them dancing at the Rage, (Bev Hills, LA), and took my friend Helene. We also brought a friend from school, who is from a Midwest farm. Helene wore black leather, and got hit on by a Hollywoody producer, into S and M. and she said "can't you see I'm with my girlfriend?" Hahaha. Her friend, was SO nervous, "I KNEW it was going to be like this", she said. It was SO funny. They could NOT figure out what was what, with the 5 of us. Finally this nice kid from UCLA very nervously came up and asked me to dance. I thought "what the hell ?". He was not too pleased when I told him I was with my three friends, and Helene. He also is now my friend. Much better music there than any straight bar, (and people buy ya drinks !)

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
17-05-2012, 08:27 PM
Very cool, Bucky. Smile That really made me smile. Sounds you all had a great time at Rage. I wish more people had your attitude.

And I love that you played matchmaker to a gay couple!

I guess my husband and I qualify as pretty stable too. Over 42 years together, the last 3.5 as a married couple, at least in California. We're among the 18,000 gay couples who married here during the window that opened up for several months in 2008, before the voters of CA, in their wisdom, decided we were a threat to God-fearing men, women, and children and banned further same-sex unions. Met in New York in 1969, moved to L.A. in 1971, and have lived in the same house ever since. With one exception we get along famously with all our neighbors. When we're gone, they watch over our house and water our flowers; when they're gone, we do the same for them. Some people seem to find comfort in ghettoes--Jewish, black, Latino, Asian, gay. Me, I'm an integrationist. If we're going to make progress, we need to live together, interact with each other, discover that the differences are a lot more superficial than we thought. It's been demonstrated that the single most significant factor in people having positive attitudes towards minorities is whether or not they've personally met members of the group in question. That's the main reason it's important for gay people to come out and not hide their light under a bushel (if you'll pardon the Biblical reference).

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
[+] 2 users Like cufflink's post
17-05-2012, 09:01 PM
ok wait, did you see that Gervais video? dolphins, having sex, through their blowholes?! that's the most creative sex position EVAR!! Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]