"Homosexuality is wrong because it is not witnessed in nature"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-05-2012, 09:09 PM
RE: "Homosexuality is wrong because it is not witnessed in nature"
(17-05-2012 08:27 PM)cufflink Wrote:  Very cool, Bucky. Smile That really made me smile. Sounds you all had a great time at Rage. I wish more people had your attitude.

And I love that you played matchmaker to a gay couple!

I guess my husband and I qualify as pretty stable too. Over 42 years together, the last 3.5 as a married couple, at least in California. We're among the 18,000 gay couples who married here during the window that opened up for several months in 2008, before the voters of CA, in their wisdom, decided we were a threat to God-fearing men, women, and children and banned further same-sex unions. Met in New York in 1969, moved to L.A. in 1971, and have lived in the same house ever since. With one exception we get along famously with all our neighbors. When we're gone, they watch over our house and water our flowers; when they're gone, we do the same for them. Some people seem to find comfort in ghettoes--Jewish, black, Latino, Asian, gay. Me, I'm an integrationist. If we're going to make progress, we need to live together, interact with each other, discover that the differences are a lot more superficial than we thought. It's been demonstrated that the single most significant factor in people having positive attitudes towards minorities is whether or not they've personally met members of the group in question. That's the main reason it's important for gay people to come out and not hide their light under a bushel (if you'll pardon the Biblical reference).
Married my first hetero wife 1968; lasted less than a year............getting back to O/P, no I did't even mention let alone demand anal sex.

It should be noted that all gays don't neccessarily perform penetrative sex and that the practice is'nt all together taboo with hetrosexuals either. No

Sticks and stones may break my bones
but names will never hurt me~~~~~
Cooyon WillieLaughat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply