Homosexuality

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-09-2014, 11:15 AM
RE: Homosexuality
I get a kick out of people in the church that try to cure the gay out of someone. Back in my naive days I honestly did think it was a choice, but I considered it as bad as any sin so I wasn't really worried about it. When I left the church I say down and thought about how dumb I was being. I realized that homosexuality is no more of a choice than heterosexuality. Shoot, there are people that identify as asexual, so because they don't want any sex are they better or worse? Nope, so I don't know why people treat other people like crap because they happen to be different.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-09-2014, 06:12 PM
Quote: Nope, so I don't know why people treat other people like crap

because

Quote:they happen to be different.

People don't like "different". Couple that with them not likely different being "justified" by their religion and you've got yourself some gay hating fucktards.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
16-09-2014, 06:13 PM
(16-09-2014 06:12 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote: Nope, so I don't know why people treat other people like crap

because

Quote:they happen to be different.

People don't like "different". Couple that with them not likely different being "justified" by their religion and you've got yourself some gay hating fucktards.

Did the Maori win?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
16-09-2014, 06:46 PM
(16-09-2014 06:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(16-09-2014 06:12 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  because

Did the Maori win?

They haven't counted the votes yet Girly. The Maori could hold the balance of power though provided National preform as they have been polling.

I'll let you know Girly.

16-09-2014, 07:28 PM (This post was last modified: 16-09-2014 07:53 PM by GirlyMan.)
(16-09-2014 06:46 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  The Maori could hold the balance of power though provided National preform as they have been polling.
So the Maori win either way?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
16-09-2014, 08:07 PM
I don't understand what the damn issue is. Why so many people have chosen to take one quote from the Bible, surrounded by a bunch of other quotes that they wholly disregard, and use it to justify such bigotry and intolerance is beyond me. And the people who realize on some level that their bigotry is unjustifiable are even worse. They start making shit up like how it's going to destroy the American family or how it devalues their marriage. Show me one couple that has been directly affected by the thousands of same-sex marriages performed to date in the US. There is none! There is literally nothing that affects you LESS about another couple than how their junk matches up.
It makes so little sense to me. It's fucking 2014 and people are still selling their prepubescent daughters into marriage. There's still people starving to death, and people who don't have access to clean water or basic health care. There's babies dying from totally preventable diseases. And rap is only getting more popular! Can we just focus on this shit for a while? Please?

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who has said it- not even if I have said it- unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha
[+] 2 users Like Ohio Sky's post
16-09-2014, 10:21 PM
(16-09-2014 07:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(16-09-2014 06:46 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  The Maori could hold the balance of power though provided National preform as they have been polling.
So the Maori win either way?

Not necessarily.

18-09-2014, 10:06 PM
(16-09-2014 10:21 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(16-09-2014 07:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  So the Maori win either way?

Not necessarily.

I'm lost.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
18-09-2014, 10:37 PM
(18-09-2014 10:06 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(16-09-2014 10:21 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Not necessarily.

I'm lost.

Allow me to explain.

Girly is of the impression that the world needs to chill the fuck out and not be so uptight (of which I agree with him on) and so is on a personal mission to fuck with everyone as to try to get them to chill the fuck out. A while back I had a rant that Maori (the "natives" of NZ, but only because they ate the people that were here before them but we wont get into that) were causing a stink trying to gain claims on NZ water and later NZ air. Yes, they tried to claim they had an ancestral claim on all the water and air in NZ. They did it because the government was selling off government assets, mainly power stations which means damns. The Maori were trying to drive the price down of the shares so the government wouldn't sell them. There was a whole bunch of other shit but that's not the point of this. Girly, seeing my rant, meanwhile took it upon himself to tease me that the Maori are taking over NZ and/or are going to kidnap me and various other situations. Thus began the running joke regarding me and the Maori.