Honest questions for Kingschosen

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-01-2012, 08:58 AM

RE: Honest questions for Kingschosen
(26-01-2012 08:49 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  You do realize though that you are saying that god does that stupid stuff for you. You did not leave the cabinet open while washing dishes and then bump your head into the cabinet door. God was having you do dishes and as he lifted your body to put the dishes in the drying rack he hit your head against the cabinet door. If there is no free will then you have never done a stupid action in your entire life.

And when god is helping KC with the dishes, somewhere across the world a child dies because god was watching KC's clumsy ass in the kitchen. God was just maxed out at the moment and he had to choose between KC and this child.

I hate it when that happens.

I've recently wondered how many kids have died becase Tebow was calling in favors...........

D
Quote this message in a reply
27-01-2012, 11:56 AM
God doesn't listen to requests, it's all planned out, he only listens to how great he is, even though he sucks, if he were really a he.

Thanks for the replies, KC. I look forward to getting through that "ask a theist" thread.

“Some people never go crazy, what truly horrible lives they must live." ~Charles Bukowski
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-01-2012, 01:32 PM
Usually if a girl is complimented about herself she does something for the compliment. Obviously he's a guy cause he asks for praise and acts like it never happened.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply