Hope the door smacks you hard on the way out NBC and Spectrum!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-12-2016, 12:23 PM
Hope the door smacks you hard on the way out NBC and Spectrum!
So I have Bright House Networks for cable service who recently merged with other companies to become Spectrum, operated by Charter Communications. It seems that Charter and NBC are having contract disputes that may result in my losing about 12 channels this weekend. If this happens, it will affect millions of customers. I have never been happy with Bright House for countless reasons and this may just push me out the door. Meanwhile, it seems that NBC is actually the one that would stop transmitting the signal in this particular situation, but they sure are trying to make it seem like Spectrum's fault.

I'm sick of these large corporations putting customers in the middle of their temper tantrums. I hope people see this for what it is give the middle finger to both of these corporations. Dodgy

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-12-2016, 12:26 PM
RE: Hope the door smacks you hard on the way out NBC and Spectrum!
(30-12-2016 12:23 PM)Impulse Wrote:  So I have Bright House Networks for cable service who recently merged with other companies to become Spectrum, operated by Charter Communications. It seems that Charter and NBC are having contract disputes that may result in my losing about 12 channels this weekend. If this happens, it will affect millions of customers. I have never been happy with Bright House for countless reasons and this may just push me out the door. Meanwhile, it seems that NBC is actually the one that would stop transmitting the signal in this particular situation, but they sure are trying to make it seem like Spectrum's fault.

I'm sick of these large corporations putting customers in the middle of their temper tantrums. I hope people see this for what it is give the middle finger to both of these corporations. Dodgy

Happens here at least twice a year, we lose maybe a week of programming, then they settle and it's all back til the next time.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
30-12-2016, 12:42 PM
RE: Hope the door smacks you hard on the way out NBC and Spectrum!
That's exactly the point. They aren't really taking it away - it's just temporary - so they should leave the customers out of it. It's ridiculous.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.