Hope this is ok...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-02-2016, 03:55 AM
Hope this is ok...
Hello. I just found your site. Its one of many I have joined since becoming an Atheist. I have been an Atheist in the closet for roughly 2 years but came out about a year ago, maybe a little before that. I am set right in the bible belt in good ole southwestern Kansas in a little city called Garden City. It is just north west of Dodge City in case you have heard of that. I guess I don't know what else to say except that its nice to see the many sites there are for Atheist. My favorite "ATHEIST" related show is the Atheist Experience and really like watching Matt Dillahunty and other people on the show battle with religious people who believe their "GOD" is the "GOD" of ALL Gods! lol
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like javim100's post
28-02-2016, 04:52 AM
RE: Hope this is ok...
Yeah, man, it's OK.

Smokin

Welcome

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
28-02-2016, 04:57 AM
Welcome!!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
28-02-2016, 05:27 AM
Hello! Big Grin
28-02-2016, 05:42 AM
Hi. Nothing wrong.

Welcome to the TTA forum. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
28-02-2016, 05:48 AM
Welcome
28-02-2016, 07:25 AM
Hello.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
28-02-2016, 08:00 AM
Welcome aboard.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-03-2016, 02:33 AM
(28-02-2016 03:55 AM)javim100 Wrote:  My favorite "ATHEIST" related show is the Atheist Experience and really like watching Matt Dillahunty and other people on the show battle with religious people who believe their "GOD" is the "GOD" of ALL Gods! lol

First of all, welcome Smile

and BTW have you seen the video in wich Matt says sarcastically that he is an Atheist, just because he wants to sin, and the caller believes him? Big Grin

The best thing about atheism is, since it's a LACK of belief, it can't be wrong.

The worst thing about atheism is, since it's a LACK of belief, it can't be right.
[+] 1 user Likes thatoneguy's post
05-03-2016, 04:02 AM
(28-02-2016 03:55 AM)javim100 Wrote:  Hello. I just found your site. Its one of many I have joined since becoming an Atheist. I have been an Atheist in the closet for roughly 2 years but came out about a year ago, maybe a little before that. I am set right in the bible belt in good ole southwestern Kansas in a little city called Garden City. It is just north west of Dodge City in case you have heard of that. I guess I don't know what else to say except that its nice to see the many sites there are for Atheist. My favorite "ATHEIST" related show is the Atheist Experience and really like watching Matt Dillahunty and other people on the show battle with religious people who believe their "GOD" is the "GOD" of ALL Gods! lol

I'm in the UK and even I watch the 'Dillahunty' programs on Youtube. I just love all those christards ringing in and telling Matt that they can prove that gawd exists and then get pissed when Matt shoots them down.Weeping

Welcome aboard.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored