Hope

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-01-2014, 11:53 AM
RE: Hope
(17-01-2014 11:46 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(17-01-2014 11:43 AM)bemore Wrote:  You cannot lose something that you have never had Drinking Beverage

Big Grin Yup, it's fair to say, that I have never lost hope.

Does that make me an optimist?

Or just hopeless?!
Big Grin
I think it depends on the individuals definition of what "hope" is. Its one of those words that you look at and understand simply, yet to explain what it is makes it more complicated. Huh

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
17-01-2014, 01:46 PM
Hope, wish, pray........ all the same to me, does no good t'all. Drinking Beverage
17-01-2014, 01:59 PM
(17-01-2014 01:46 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Hope, wish, pray........ all the same to me, does no good t'all. Drinking Beverage

Maght as well jus' kill m'self.......

Dude, you don't have to share my pink bubblegum with me, but you don't hope that tomorrow might bring more sunshine for riding than today did? That's all I'm really trying to say.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
17-01-2014, 02:28 PM
(17-01-2014 01:59 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(17-01-2014 01:46 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Hope, wish, pray........ all the same to me, does no good t'all. Drinking Beverage

Maght as well jus' kill m'self.......

Dude, you don't have to share my pink bubblegum with me, but you don't hope that tomorrow might bring more sunshine for riding than today did? That's all I'm really trying to say.

No, no, no... its all good man..... even if it rains and gets cold and I'm riding, I'm in heaven. Thumbsup

The old sayin in my head is always ' expect the worst,hope for the best and your never disappointed'. I usually get it somewhere in between. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
17-01-2014, 02:38 PM
(17-01-2014 02:28 PM)War Horse Wrote:  No, no, no... its all good man..... even if it rains and gets cold and I'm riding, I'm in heaven. Thumbsup

The old sayin in my head is always ' expect the worst,hope for the best and your never disappointed'. I usually get it somewhere in between. Big Grin

I know, I get that from you. Thumbsup

But this is the interwebz, I gotta fuck with someone. It's a slow day. Rolleyes

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
17-01-2014, 02:51 PM
(17-01-2014 02:38 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(17-01-2014 02:28 PM)War Horse Wrote:  No, no, no... its all good man..... even if it rains and gets cold and I'm riding, I'm in heaven. Thumbsup

I know, I get that from you. Thumbsup

But this is the interwebz, I gotta fuck with someone. It's a slow day. Rolleyes

LMAO, gotcha..... go ahead, fuck away Lamo

Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
17-01-2014, 02:53 PM
I hope that i can start a family and raise happy and successful children who will be my friends when they are adults. That's always been my hope.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 2 users Like Adrianime's post
17-01-2014, 04:37 PM
I'm 50 years old and I'm having great "craic" (fun). I hope I have at least 20 more years to go, before I kick the bucket!

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 2 users Like Marozz's post
17-01-2014, 05:45 PM
"Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate."

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
17-01-2014, 06:21 PM
(17-01-2014 05:45 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  "Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate."

"Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate“

[Image: images-3_zpsu0stdo4l.jpeg]

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post