Horoscope

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-01-2014, 08:54 PM
RE: Horoscope
(11-01-2014 08:01 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(11-01-2014 07:58 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  What do you see in that cup, specifically? PM your "findings" to me. I'll do the same. Lets laugh. Big Grin

will do Thumbsup

CONGRATS ON YOUR 1000th POST!

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
11-01-2014, 09:10 PM
(11-01-2014 08:54 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(11-01-2014 08:01 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  will do Thumbsup

CONGRATS ON YOUR 1000th POST!

It's your 1000th post? Awesome!!!

Great way to do it! Big Grin

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
12-01-2014, 06:13 AM
(11-01-2014 09:10 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(11-01-2014 08:54 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  CONGRATS ON YOUR 1000th POST!

It's your 1000th post? Awesome!!!

Great way to do it! Big Grin

Yeah, I could've done something better with it Confused

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
12-01-2014, 06:48 AM
I'm also a taurus, and I have to honestly say that everything written about tauruses suits me a lot better than the other signs. I've also noticed that most tauruses tend to like/be amused by astrology even though we aren't painted in the most positive light. (Aquariuses? I've only met one with a *passing* interest in it, and she was trying to get laid at the time so I don't think that counts.)

Does this mean anything? Is it really all (bad pun incoming) bull shit? Idk....somebody make something up about quantum entanglement or pythagory and relate it to astrology for me.

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
12-01-2014, 07:00 AM
Aquarius Sun sign with Libra rising. I think it's fun to read about. A few months ago friends and I started guessing celebrity Sun signs and we did a pretty good job.

Blink
If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. -George S. Patton
12-01-2014, 07:27 AM
(12-01-2014 06:48 AM)Cephalotus Wrote:  I'm also a taurus, and I have to honestly say that everything written about tauruses suits me a lot better than the other signs. I've also noticed that most tauruses tend to like/be amused by astrology even though we aren't painted in the most positive light. (Aquariuses? I've only met one with a *passing* interest in it, and she was trying to get laid at the time so I don't think that counts.)

Does this mean anything? Is it really all (bad pun incoming) bull shit? Idk....somebody make something up about quantum entanglement or pythagory and relate it to astrology for me.

Mostly it's confirmation bias , we hang on the things we agree on and disregard the things we don't agree on. We also like to adopt the characteristics we like as ours , even tho they maybe don't fit us very well.
And it's also very generic , like "enjoys good food" , I mean, who doesn't? On the other hand we should be "artistically inclined " which would be a bit of a stretch when I'm concerned.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
12-01-2014, 07:38 AM
(12-01-2014 07:27 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  On the other hand we should be "artistically inclined " which would be a bit of a stretch when I'm concerned.

I meant the fact that we all like to think we're totally sex, drugs, and rock & roll when we're really just The Bradys or a wannabe Partridge Family on our BEST day. ^_^

Also that we're loud, overindulgent, stubborn, and.....wow, astrology is a fucking dick to us.

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
[+] 1 user Likes Cephalotus's post
12-01-2014, 07:42 AM
[Image: Whatever.jpg]

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
12-01-2014, 07:46 AM
I'm an Aquarius. It's obvious I'm sure. Tongue
[+] 3 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
12-01-2014, 08:02 AM
(12-01-2014 07:38 AM)Cephalotus Wrote:  
(12-01-2014 07:27 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  On the other hand we should be "artistically inclined " which would be a bit of a stretch when I'm concerned.

I meant the fact that we all like to think we're totally sex, drugs, and rock & roll when we're really just The Bradys or a wannabe Partridge Family on our BEST day. ^_^

Also that we're loud, overindulgent, stubborn, and.....wow, astrology is a fucking dick to us.

I find those to be positive characteristics Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post