Horoscope

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-01-2014, 12:50 PM
RE: Horoscope
I'm a Pisces. Most of what's written suits me fairly well.

Except on one website, I read a section called "Pisces in bed" and it said they get turned on by having their feet rubbed, but man that's just weird.

Blink
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
12-01-2014, 01:30 PM
Any Ophiucans out there?? Big Grin

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
12-01-2014, 02:07 PM
So, I'm an Aquarius, and those of my friends, who do believe in horoscopes, think it fits me to a t. I think it's bullshit, (there are a lot of other signs that fit a kind introvert) though I like the symbol of the Aquarius and what he stands for.

Aquarians are typically natural-born communicators. They use words and connections to sort through issues. However, this can sometimes come at a price since the typical Aquarius might not be entirely open with his or her ideas when feeling self-inhibited.

Aquarians are also known for their interest in being original. Often looked at by most as quirky, Aquarians are typically outside-the-box thinkers. The typical Aquarian will not abide by social norms like fashion as much as other signs might.

Aquarius is also a caring sign. Aquarians will often put their friends and family at the forefront. A huge believer in the ideals of society, Aquarius will promote the optimization of the human condition as much as possible. Aquarians can be utilitarian and want everyone around them to be happy. However, all their cerebral nature can sometimes come across as negative, and they can appear a bit detached from their loved ones.

Meh. It sounds somewhat like me, but again, that's a coinkydink.

Be sure you have someone up your sleeve who will save you when you find yourself in deep shit. - James D. Watson
12-01-2014, 02:22 PM
(12-01-2014 02:07 PM)Khare Wrote:  So, I'm an Aquarius, and those of my friends, who do believe in horoscopes, think it fits me to a t. I think it's bullshit, (there are a lot of other signs that fit a kind introvert) though I like the symbol of the Aquarius and what he stands for.

Aquarians are typically natural-born communicators. They use words and connections to sort through issues. However, this can sometimes come at a price since the typical Aquarius might not be entirely open with his or her ideas when feeling self-inhibited.

Aquarians are also known for their interest in being original. Often looked at by most as quirky, Aquarians are typically outside-the-box thinkers. The typical Aquarian will not abide by social norms like fashion as much as other signs might.

Aquarius is also a caring sign. Aquarians will often put their friends and family at the forefront. A huge believer in the ideals of society, Aquarius will promote the optimization of the human condition as much as possible. Aquarians can be utilitarian and want everyone around them to be happy. However, all their cerebral nature can sometimes come across as negative, and they can appear a bit detached from their loved ones.

Meh. It sounds somewhat like me, but again, that's a coinkydink.

I'm certainly not quirky at all..... O.o
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
12-01-2014, 02:35 PM
(12-01-2014 02:22 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I'm certainly not quirky at all..... O.o

Oh? Well I haven't 'met' you before, but somehow I think you might be lying... Big Grin

Be sure you have someone up your sleeve who will save you when you find yourself in deep shit. - James D. Watson
12-01-2014, 02:40 PM
(12-01-2014 02:35 PM)Khare Wrote:  
(12-01-2014 02:22 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I'm certainly not quirky at all..... O.o

Oh? Well I haven't 'met' you before, but somehow I think you might be lying... Big Grin

Hobbits are honest folk. Tongue
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
12-01-2014, 02:55 PM
(12-01-2014 02:40 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Hobbits are honest folk. Tongue

And quirky Wink

[+] 1 user Likes Khare's post
13-01-2014, 09:58 PM
I was a Gemini Gemini before they all changed, hence the avatar, not sure what I'm meant to be now. Not that it matters.

"While religions tell us next to nothing useful or true about the universe, they do tell us an enormous amount - perhaps an embarrassing amount - about ourselves, about what we value, fear and lust after." Iain M Banks
13-01-2014, 10:04 PM
[Image: Penny-Believes-In-Astrology-The-Big-Bang-Theory.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes jaxx's post
13-01-2014, 10:07 PM
(13-01-2014 10:04 PM)jaxx Wrote:  [Image: Penny-Believes-In-Astrology-The-Big-Bang-Theory.jpg]

[Image: quote-i-don-t-believe-in-astrology-i-m-a...-38015.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post