Hot Sauce Thread!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-11-2015, 01:17 PM
RE: Hot Sauce Thread!
(05-11-2015 12:59 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  
(04-11-2015 04:46 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  You people are freaky. The hottest peppers I use are scotch bonnets, and I barely tolerate it

I have some Carolina Reapers in the fridge right now Evil_monster
My brother is growing those next year. I've had them before, so I can't wait.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2015, 01:21 PM
I wish I could have plants but I forget them. I would fill my windowsill with chili plants.
05-11-2015, 01:37 PM
I grew Trinidad Scorpion Butch T on my window sill at work when I was last working in Germany. When I got my hands on the Carolina Reaper I didn't find it much different. I only moved back I only brought 2 plants, my Carolina Reaper and my mutant chocolate Bih Jolokia. I didn't have space on the window sill for the reaper so I left it in the mother in law's garden where it basically died.
05-11-2015, 01:51 PM
(05-11-2015 01:37 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  I grew Trinidad Scorpion Butch T on my window sill at work when I was last working in Germany. When I got my hands on the Carolina Reaper I didn't find it much different. I only moved back I only brought 2 plants, my Carolina Reaper and my mutant chocolate Bih Jolokia. I didn't have space on the window sill for the reaper so I left it in the mother in law's garden where it basically died.

I think they both taste the same

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-11-2015, 02:11 PM
Yeah they both tasted the same to me.
05-11-2015, 02:15 PM
(05-11-2015 02:11 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Yeah they both tasted the same to me.

Which is weird because Ed Curry created it by crossing a bhut jolokia and a habanero

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-12-2015, 08:38 PM
Hot Sauce Thread!
The only hot sauce I like is Taco Bells fire sauce