Hotels and stuff.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-08-2015, 05:02 PM
Hotels and stuff.
I spend alot of time travelling around the UK with work commitments. Have been for years. One thing ive noticed is a reduction in the amount of hotels that now put Bibles in the room.

This really pisses me off because I enjoy tampering with the bibles in various ways. Usually drawing cocks and balls on them or sometimes writing something on page one that directs a reader to a verse that shows some despicable act.

Didn't the Gideons used to go around and provide these Bibles for free? Have they stopped being free? Are the hotels now elimitating them due to political correctness?

Has anyone ever considered leaving an atheist leaflet in the hotel room? Just an A5 or something with some basic information and references to other materiels?

Please, give me something productive to do while I travel. I'm a bit bored now of having a wank and wiping my cock on the curtains all the time.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like TheStraightener's post
04-08-2015, 05:13 PM
RE: Hotels and stuff.
I'm noticing this too.

There again, I have been assisting in this process by disposing of these books when I find them.

Shy

04-08-2015, 05:21 PM
Ha! I probably check in after youve just left. I was most disappointed with the hotel in Brecon I stayed in on Saturday. I searched in every drawer and nothing. Although I did find a hair dryer.
04-08-2015, 05:30 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2015 05:34 PM by cactus.)
Some day I'd like to print out pages from the Gospel of the FSM and intersperse them throughout the pages of the hotel Bible. I'll try to remember the next time I'm in a hotel

If you took some pages out of an English translation of the Quran (replacing all instances of the word "Allah" with "God") and glued them convincingly into random places throughout the Bible, I wonder if anyone would notice. Laugh out load

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
04-08-2015, 06:56 PM
If I'm ever in a hotel in the UK I'll remember to never touch the curtains. Dodgy
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
04-08-2015, 07:00 PM
(04-08-2015 05:02 PM)TheStraightener Wrote:  I spend alot of time travelling around the UK with work commitments. Have been for years. One thing ive noticed is a reduction in the amount of hotels that now put Bibles in the room.

This really pisses me off because I enjoy tampering with the bibles in various ways. Usually drawing cocks and balls on them or sometimes writing something on page one that directs a reader to a verse that shows some despicable act.

Didn't the Gideons used to go around and provide these Bibles for free? Have they stopped being free? Are the hotels now elimitating them due to political correctness?

Has anyone ever considered leaving an atheist leaflet in the hotel room? Just an A5 or something with some basic information and references to other materiels?

Please, give me something productive to do while I travel. I'm a bit bored now of having a wank and wiping my cock on the curtains all the time.

I think I have just found the UK version of Turkey Burner lol Thumbsup
04-08-2015, 07:08 PM
I blame technologies. What believer needs a Bible in their dresser when they can have it on their Kindle? What proselytizer needs put one in a drawer in the odd hope someone will stumble across it, when they've got Facebook walls?

THIS IS WHAT PROGRESS LOOKS LIKE! Dodgy

Next up: Replacing curtains with smart-windows.
[+] 2 users Like Reltzik's post
04-08-2015, 07:14 PM
^and smart toilets that watch you... you know....
.....go #3 in them Angel

"Did you enjoy your stay, sir?"

"Oh boy, did I ever Big Grin"

"Sir, we know. That was a rhetorical question."

" Gasp "

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
04-08-2015, 07:15 PM
I will never understand bibles in a hotel room. Anyone who has the need to read a bible while traveling already has it with them.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
04-08-2015, 07:49 PM
I don't know about productive... But you could try something like this just for fun.

[Image: Bored-In-A-Hotel-Room.jpg]

'Murican Canadian
[+] 4 users Like yakherder's post