Houdini??

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-02-2012, 11:24 PM
Houdini??
Before the great houdini died, he gave his wife a password that he would tell her from the afterlife to prove there was one. His wife had all kinds of mediums come over and none of them guessed the word. She also was never spoken to by her husband. Does that mean 100% proof there is no afterlife, or would god not allow that kind of interaction with humans.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-02-2012, 11:36 PM
RE: Houdini??
(23-02-2012 11:24 PM)satan69 Wrote:  Before the great houdini died, he gave his wife a password that he would tell her from the afterlife to prove there was one. His wife had all kinds of mediums come over and none of them guessed the word. She also was never spoken to by her husband. Does that mean 100% proof there is no afterlife, or would god not allow that kind of interaction with humans.

God punished houdini for his pride by locking him in a box even God can't open.
[+] 1 user Likes rook2004's post
24-02-2012, 12:13 AM
(23-02-2012 11:24 PM)satan69 Wrote:  Before the great houdini died, he gave his wife a password that he would tell her from the afterlife to prove there was one. His wife had all kinds of mediums come over and none of them guessed the word. She also was never spoken to by her husband. Does that mean 100% proof there is no afterlife, or would god not allow that kind of interaction with humans.

Why are you so obsessed with death, afterlife and such things? [Image: RedSkull32.png]

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-02-2012, 12:41 AM
You tell us. Which of those two choices seems like more realistic evidence?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
24-02-2012, 01:17 AM

I spent a lot of time in the New Age religions. In fact my first marriage was in a Spiritualist Church in England. So, I’m kind of up on mediumship, and I’ve spent a lot of time thinking about it, especially since I am only a few minutes from the French Quarter in New Orleans and there’s a medium on every street corner it seems.

I have come to this conclusion (you can take it for what it’s worth): There is no communication with the dead. They either go to hell or to their lucid spiritual plane and if they do go to their LSP, they move on from this life to the next phase of existence. There, they quickly become different people, just as we became different people than when we were five years old.

Any miracles related to mediumship I believe have more to do with an ESP between the client and the medium. IMHO
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Egor's post
24-02-2012, 03:09 AM
(24-02-2012 01:17 AM)Egor Wrote:  they move on from this life to the next phase of existence. There, they quickly become different people, just as we became different people than when we were five years old.

Any miracles related to mediumship I believe have more to do with an ESP between the client and the medium. IMHO

So there is evolution after death? Well! Who knew!

Why do mediums never know when they are going to die?

It is a form of ESP although they call it Cold Reading.

(For the Brits... I don't mean a dreary Berkshire town in winter)
24-02-2012, 04:44 AM
My train of thought reading You-Know-Who's last post:

(24-02-2012 01:17 AM)He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named Wrote:  I have come to this conclusion (you can take it for what it’s worth): There is no communication with the dead.

Alright, some sense! I think I can get on board with this train... Smile

(24-02-2012 01:17 AM)He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named Wrote:  They either go to hell or to their lucid spiritual plane and if they do go to their LSP, they move on from this life to the next phase of existence.

Oh. Dodgy
[+] 3 users Like rook2004's post
24-02-2012, 06:33 AM
(24-02-2012 01:17 AM)Egor Wrote:  Any miracles related to mediumship I believe have more to do with an ESP between the client and the medium. IMHO

Oh, ESP. That's a much more reasonable explanation than ghosts! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Ben's post
24-02-2012, 07:00 AM
(23-02-2012 11:24 PM)satan69 Wrote:  Does that mean 100% proof there is no afterlife, or would god not allow that kind of interaction with humans.

No it doesn't. However it does show mediums as the frauds that they so clearly are.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]