House cleaning

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-02-2016, 09:00 PM
RE: House cleaning
(07-02-2016 07:20 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I used to collect roosters, only so I could say I was surrounded by cocks. Smile

Were you in that movie........ Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2016, 09:41 PM
RE: House cleaning
My house is very small and we tend to use spaces for several things, so we treat it more like a little boat and have a place for everything. I use a woodstove in winter so ashes have to be cleaned up and wood piles stacked and moved. Taking care of the outdoor chores cause lots of wet and muddy items that have to be cleaned, and the three pets shed. Going out in the yard will bring in more mud and snow, which I keep cleaning up.
I don't like clutter and really feel good when I get rid or excess stuff that we do not need, but there are some things I put into one of the sheds and just leave it there for years. I don't mind as long as it is out of the house.

I do dishes everyday, wash laundry several times a week, sweep/mop as often as needed, usually every day because mud gets indoors, it can't be helped.

I am awful at sorting mail and sometimes letters and bills are left on the kitchen table for a few days until i can figure out what to do with them. If someone is coming over I sweep and mop beforehand, and sometimes hide the pile of bills and mail in a basketSmile I also have a few places which could be organized better. When it makes me crazy I spend some time just getitng organized and getting rid of anything I do not need. It is a lot easier to keep up a small house. The only down side is sharing a bathroom.
I do not bother with some things though- such as washing windows. I only do that once or twice a year ...let the rain do itSmile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply