House of Chas hijinx at Boston Marathon?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-04-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: House of Chas hijinx at Boston Marathon?
Wasn't Mass. one of the first states to recognize gay marriage? Consider

Well God certainly got his message across. Killing a little boy and maiming athlete runners who no longer have legs to run. Makes me afraid of what YWHW will do to Washington state with all the stoned gays getting married. No

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2013, 07:01 PM
(15-04-2013 06:59 PM)Chas Wrote:  At the current press conference in Boston, some dickhead asked Governor Patrick "Is this just another false flag operation ...blah, blah... take away our civil liberties?"

The governor: "No. Next question."

Wow, thats just unbelievable. Can't people wait at least 1 day before being dicks about this.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
15-04-2013, 07:06 PM
(15-04-2013 07:01 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(15-04-2013 06:59 PM)Chas Wrote:  At the current press conference in Boston, some dickhead asked Governor Patrick "Is this just another false flag operation ...blah, blah... take away our civil liberties?"

The governor: "No. Next question."

Wow, thats just unbelievable. Can't people wait at least 1 day before being dicks about this.

I'm surprised no one has asked if the North Koreans were behind this. Consider

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
15-04-2013, 07:07 PM
Tragic news Sad

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
15-04-2013, 07:11 PM
(15-04-2013 07:06 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(15-04-2013 07:01 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Wow, thats just unbelievable. Can't people wait at least 1 day before being dicks about this.

My initial reaction however is I would be more surprised if the culprit(s) didn't regularly read their holy book (bible or quran) than if it turned out to be purely political. But that is of course just a gut feeling I withhold final judgement until more evidence is presented.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
15-04-2013, 07:24 PM
(15-04-2013 07:06 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(15-04-2013 07:01 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Wow, thats just unbelievable. Can't people wait at least 1 day before being dicks about this.

I&I must be busy.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
15-04-2013, 07:33 PM
Heard about this from a sports radio show. The details weren't in but I knew that 2 were dead and many injured. Didn't know that one those was a child until Chas mentioned it. I'd call the person who did this a scumbag to the nth degree but that would be to generous.

Just an outsider looking inn.
15-04-2013, 07:41 PM
(15-04-2013 07:33 PM)Foxcanine1 Wrote:  Heard about this from a sports radio show. The details weren't in but I knew that 2 were dead and many injured. Didn't know that one those was a child until Chas mentioned it. I'd call the person who did this a scumbag to the nth degree but that would be to generous.

Now it's 3 dead, 100+ injured.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-04-2013, 07:42 PM
Re: House of Chas hijinx at Boston Marathon?
As many as 5 unexploded bombs have been found.
15-04-2013, 07:46 PM
Two of my aunts were running, one was less than 1 km from the line when this happened. Thank god she wasn't faster...