Hoverboards at mass

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-12-2015, 07:04 AM
Hoverboards at mass
It seems that God moving in mysterious ways is too much for the Roman Catholic church.

Smile

The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike
Excreta Tauri Sapientam Fulgeat (The excrement of the bull causes wisdom to flee)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Silly Deity's post
30-12-2015, 07:09 AM
RE: Hoverboards at mass
Quote:"Doing a sermon from a hoverboard was a great way to show how Catholic church is making strides in entering the new era," commented another Facebook user Mark Lewis.

Fuck admitting the pedophilia problem, allowing women equality on the church, treating homosexuals as people... riding a toy around the chapel is enough.

Facepalm

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 5 users Like unfogged's post
30-12-2015, 07:15 AM
The good news is Back to the future is coming true!!! Gasp

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
30-12-2015, 07:30 AM
Hover boards will not have wheels when they are actually a reality. A couple of years ago I saw a video claiming that they were available for sale in Californicate. The price was "Just under $2,000.00" But I have since decided that the video was a hoax. Anyone know if real hover boards are a reality yet? I need one for drywall finishing up near the ceiling!
30-12-2015, 07:35 AM

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
30-12-2015, 09:54 AM
These things are dangerous. They already took out Iron Mike.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
30-12-2015, 10:07 AM
I want one. No wait, I want about 50 to string together to make my own personal hovercraft. Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
30-12-2015, 10:13 AM
People having fun at church? Can't have that!

That being said, I had to deal with these things at my hotel. Fielded more than one call prior to the holidays asking about them, and told people they were not permissible for use in the hotel; same as skateboard, bikes, and roller blades. It's a fucking hotel, and the hallways are shared space with the other guests. Only to find multiple piss-ant kids flying down the halls with these things. Dodgy

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
30-12-2015, 10:13 AM
(30-12-2015 10:07 AM)kim Wrote:  I want one. No wait, I want about 50 to string together to make my own personal hovercraft. Smile

Hover craft as such have been around for years. I had a neighbor in Mich City Indiana 40 years ago who built them and sold them. Problem with them is no brakes.
30-12-2015, 11:05 AM
Good thing we have regulations that prevent sub par products ...........

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user