Hoverboards at mass

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-12-2015, 11:32 AM
RE: Hoverboards at mass
(30-12-2015 07:30 AM)DerFish Wrote:  Hover boards will not have wheels when they are actually a reality. A couple of years ago I saw a video claiming that they were available for sale in Californicate. The price was "Just under $2,000.00" But I have since decided that the video was a hoax. Anyone know if real hover boards are a reality yet? I need one for drywall finishing up near the ceiling!

Well you'll never see a REAL hoverboard in a church. They won't want a competing invisible force that actually works.

The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike
Excreta Tauri Sapientam Fulgeat (The excrement of the bull causes wisdom to flee)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Silly Deity's post
30-12-2015, 11:46 AM
(30-12-2015 09:54 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  These things are dangerous. They already took out Iron Mike.

I was going to post that, damit! Laugh out load

Enough people have busted their asses on these things I saw a vid showing folks how to step off the them correctly! Hobo

30-12-2015, 11:53 AM
I'm looking forward to seeing this mini-Segway fad die out.
No, I will not call it a hoverboard. It's a mini-Segway.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 3 users Like cactus's post
30-12-2015, 01:32 PM
(30-12-2015 10:07 AM)kim Wrote:  I want one. No wait, I want about 50 to string together to make my own personal hovercraft. Smile

They don't "hover". Facepalm

There was a scooter parked by the door to the choir loft on Christmas Eve, (my once a year to church) and I said "Oh look, maybe it's for going up to communion". The older man walking in next to us was not a bit amused.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
30-12-2015, 02:28 PM
All these "hoverboards" are are skateboards with the wheels turned frontways. Hobo

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
30-12-2015, 02:45 PM
(30-12-2015 07:09 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
Quote:"Doing a sermon from a hoverboard was a great way to show how Catholic church is making strides in entering the new era," commented another Facebook user Mark Lewis.

Fuck admitting the pedophilia problem, allowing women equality on the church, treating homosexuals as people... riding a toy around the chapel is enough.

Facepalm

I know what you mean. They jumped right on the "hoverboard" issue but let child sex abuse linger for decades and for some reason we still have to answer the question "how can you be moral without God?"

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
30-12-2015, 03:10 PM
(30-12-2015 02:28 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  All these "hoverboards" are are skateboards with the wheels turned frontways. Hobo

*sideways
sort of...

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
30-12-2015, 04:02 PM

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense