How Am I Doing So Far?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-10-2012, 10:13 PM
How Am I Doing So Far?
How am I doing so far?

I understand that we don't agree, and I think that is just beautiful as family.

While you think about how greatly I'm appreciated here (tongue in cheek I'm not as arrogant as I come off the shit) is something to listen to. I could sing this album when I was 10. Bought it from my paper route money. I can still sing it.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-10-2012, 10:15 PM
RE: How Am I Doing So Far?
How do you come off? Like a JW.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Question's post
20-10-2012, 10:16 PM
Not well. Not doing well at all. Disingenuous attempts at garnering sympathy are not helping you.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
20-10-2012, 10:16 PM
Are Jehovah Witnesses allowed to listen to David Bowie?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 5 users Like kingschosen's post
20-10-2012, 10:22 PM
(20-10-2012 10:15 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  How do you come off? Like a JW.

Okay. But, when I was in the Vermillion County Jail I was told by a JW that Gehenna and Haides were the same. A, uh, elder in the local Clinton congregation, Jeff Beverly, a modest fellow who told me once that his strength wasn't study - I didn't correct him, but when Larry Myers from the same JW congregation, on another occaision, in the same jail I was incarcerated, tried to remember which Watchtower publication had been made in the early 1970's that was big and blue I informed him that it was the Aid To Understanding The Bible.

Sweetie. I'm way beyond the JW.
20-10-2012, 10:23 PM
(20-10-2012 10:16 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Are Jehovah Witnesses allowed to listen to David Bowie?

No. Only Prince and Michael Jackson if Your nasty.

Idiot. Christian.
20-10-2012, 10:24 PM (This post was last modified: 20-10-2012 10:28 PM by Vosur.)
Apart from being willfully ignorant about a subject and yet being arrogant enough to make extraordinary claims about it being false, threatening and insulting users on this forum, straight-out lying and last but not least putting me in a category without having any background knowledge about me whatsoever, pretty bad.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
20-10-2012, 10:26 PM
(20-10-2012 10:22 PM)The Theist Wrote:  
(20-10-2012 10:15 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  How do you come off? Like a JW.

Okay. But, when I was in the Vermillion County Jail I was told by a JW that Gehenna and Haides were the same. A, uh, elder in the local Clinton congregation, Jeff Beverly, a modest fellow who told me once that his strength wasn't study - I didn't correct him, but when Larry Myers from the same JW congregation, on another occaision, in the same jail I was incarcerated, tried to remember which Watchtower publication had been made in the early 1970's that was big and blue I informed him that it was the Aid To Understanding The Bible.

Sweetie. I'm way beyond the JW.
I read your post but all I got was, "I'm a very idiotic JW."

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 2 users Like Question's post
20-10-2012, 10:26 PM
(20-10-2012 10:16 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Not well. Not doing well at all. Disingenuous attempts at garnering sympathy are not helping you.

Oh, that is funny! Yeah, well, hell, sympathy is what I want, boy howdy.
20-10-2012, 10:30 PM
You're still breathing? Damn.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 2 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post