How Am I Doing So Far?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-10-2012, 10:34 PM
RE: How Am I Doing So Far?
(20-10-2012 10:26 PM)The Theist Wrote:  
(20-10-2012 10:16 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Not well. Not doing well at all. Disingenuous attempts at garnering sympathy are not helping you.

Oh, that is funny! Yeah, well, hell, sympathy is what I want, boy howdy.

Rebel, Rebel, you've torn you dress, rebel, rebel, your face is a mess.

Who on this forum can relate to that?

You're [the educated minus 2500 dollars] a fucking juvenile success!

I love you so.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-10-2012, 10:40 PM
(20-10-2012 10:24 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Apart from being willfully ignorant about a subject and yet being arrogant enough to make extraordinary claims about it being false, threatening and insulting users on this forum, straight-out lying and last but not least putting me in a category without having any background knowledge about me whatsoever, pretty bad.

Bullshit. You want to cross me on the Bible you are fucked. Ain't no one who matters to me in a circus of miniscule objection would fucking waste my time, to suggest anything contrary to that is a monumental exercise of stupidity that rips the obvious new asshole in your paradigm.

That, sir, fellow Germanic, doesn't interest me.

Educate me on that which you said you could and skip the rest.

I have said, and I am thus obligated, to listen to you.

Don't fuck with me. I'm a dinosaur traveler of time and space and I don't grant my attention lightly.

Do what you said.
20-10-2012, 11:08 PM
(20-10-2012 10:40 PM)The Theist Wrote:  
(20-10-2012 10:24 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Apart from being willfully ignorant about a subject and yet being arrogant enough to make extraordinary claims about it being false, threatening and insulting users on this forum, straight-out lying and last but not least putting me in a category without having any background knowledge about me whatsoever, pretty bad.

Bullshit. You want to cross me on the Bible you are fucked. Ain't no one who matters to me in a circus of miniscule objection would fucking waste my time, to suggest anything contrary to that is a monumental exercise of stupidity that rips the obvious new asshole in your paradigm.

That, sir, fellow Germanic, doesn't interest me.

Educate me on that which you said you could and skip the rest.

I have said, and I am thus obligated, to listen to you.

Don't fuck with me. I'm a dinosaur traveler of time and space and I don't grant my attention lightly.

Do what you said.

[Image: monty_python-spot-the-looney.jpg]

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
20-10-2012, 11:14 PM
I haven't laughed so hard in my life ever since I read your posts. Keep 'em up, they are comedy gold.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
21-10-2012, 12:00 AM
(20-10-2012 10:40 PM)The Theist Wrote:  Bullshit. You want to cross me on the Bible you are fucked. Ain't no one who matters to me in a circus of miniscule objection would fucking waste my time, to suggest anything contrary to that is a monumental exercise of stupidity that rips the obvious new asshole in your paradigm.

So utterly deluded, that he actually thinks he knows anything about the Bible. I have destroyed his arguments in every thread. He can't answer them. So he starts a new thread, hooping no one will notice he failed in the previous thread. Actually I learned enough in Bible 101 to refute everything he's said so far. He hasn't even gotten to the good stuff yet.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
21-10-2012, 12:24 AM
To be honest, not at all good. Your posts are almost always unreadable. I am often left wondering whether or not English is your first language. If it's not, that doesn't give me confidence in your abilities with Greek, or any of the other languages you taught yourself. Even if English is your native language, I still have no confidence in your abilities with any other language.

As I wrote in the rating I gave you as a user (negative I'm afraid):

"I was going to reserve judgement, but it has quickly become apparent that you aren't willing to have a reasonable conversation. You refuse to make yourself clear and act like a dick. You could have chosen to be helpful, but are instead an asshat."

Contribute to the Community Resource!
[+] 2 users Like Near's post
21-10-2012, 12:28 AM
Thought you might actually be bearable until I read the link to the thread in the other forum. Subsequently I see you've brought the same bullshit here.
21-10-2012, 12:50 AM
(20-10-2012 10:34 PM)The Theist Wrote:  
(20-10-2012 10:26 PM)The Theist Wrote:  Oh, that is funny! Yeah, well, hell, sympathy is what I want, boy howdy.

Rebel, Rebel, you've torn you dress, rebel, rebel, your face is a mess.

Who on this forum can relate to that?

You're [the educated minus 2500 dollars] a fucking juvenile success!

I love you so.

Maybe I have a higher tolerance level than some but I think it's good to have peeps with different views around to help sharpen one's wits and arguments.

Much, much better than the blinkered and blindered nonsense from e.g. JanusIV and Sinner's Prayer and Ambassador for Christ.

But Bowie? Fuck no!

I have no respect for a man who changed his name from David Jones

Regards
David L Jones.

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
21-10-2012, 02:56 AM
When you first joined Theist I thought you were quite polite on your intro thread... that is why I PMed you telling you what to expect here. That you will have your beliefs questioned quite thoroughly and not to take it personally and to not stoop to throwing insults.

Ive not been around enough to read your all of your posts and im not sure how it all started (although sometimes this community does gang up on people-Just my opinion) so I can only comment on this thread but you are throwing insults. Which to me indicates the last option of somebody who feels that there beliefs have been insulted yet has no comeback.

How are you doing so far? That all depends on why you originally came here.... can you answer your own question? How do you think you are doing so far???

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 4 users Like bemore's post
21-10-2012, 03:47 AM
Hi new theist guy,
I haven't read you before but as far as I can tell you post mostly in the "Atheism Theism" subsection so chances are high that I will rarely read you. But I trust the judgement of the others and actually with you answer to Vosur's post you did prove very well that they may be right about you.
Joined this month and already Rep -4, that must be a new record.
Anyway, you will for sure have one person less trolling your thread and destroying your arguments, because I am not going to enter your threads anymore from now on Smile

cheers
Leela

PS: Egor, as much as I dislike him, taught me to simply stay away from threads or users that I dislike, thanks man Big Grin

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
[+] 2 users Like Leela's post