How America Lost Its Mind

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-08-2017, 03:53 PM
RE: How America Lost Its Mind
(15-08-2017 05:16 AM)mordant Wrote:  Sometimes even by atheists.

Oh yes, for sure. I know atheists who believe in everything from Bigfoot to "crystal energy matrices", to NutraSweet-caused autism, to alien abductions.

They don't believe in God, but apparently they're willing to believe in just about anything else.

Damned annoying, it is. Dodgy

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2017, 03:57 PM
(15-08-2017 05:16 AM)mordant Wrote:  Sometimes even by atheists.

Oh yes, for sure. I know atheists who believe in everything from Bigfoot to "crystal energy matrices", to alien abductions.

They don't believe in God, but apparently they're willing to believe in just about anything else.

Damned annoying, it is. Dodgy

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
15-08-2017, 06:09 PM (This post was last modified: 15-08-2017 06:15 PM by Cheerful Charlie.)
Some things go in cycles. We had the rise of racism and the KKK in the 20's, and we see a new rising white supremacy today. Today though, there seems to be a rather strong reaction. One wonders how this will play itself out over the next few years.

And the day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter
- Thomas Jefferson

Cheerful Charlie