How Aron Ra Disproves Noah's flood - Series

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-07-2017, 09:51 AM
Video How Aron Ra Disproves Noah's flood - Series
In the latest one Aron said this was the last video in the series so I decided now was the perfect time to post all of it instead of doing 1 thread per video

Popcorn

The more one asserts their own unquestioned preconceived beliefs, the more demanding I will be for empirical evidence for I will accept nothing else in place of it
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Ace's post
23-07-2017, 12:44 PM
RE: How Aron Ra Disproves Noah's flood - Series
Part of me wonders what the point even is of refuting demonstrably false and utterly absurd claims. Those who believe in them have clearly demonstrated that evidence pays little role in shaping their view of reality.

Then again, as Ra himself pointed out, these people are not just members of an insignificant minority, and what else can we be expected to do -- sit down and wash our hands of the descent of our society into primitive superstition?

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like TSG's post
23-07-2017, 02:04 PM
I commend the effort to offer such proof, however common sense wortks just as well...

Because face it - any being that is capable of creating an entire universe out of nothing through a sheer act of will, should be capable of getting rid of a couple of million misbehaving humans who piss him off - without having to enlist an old drunk and his hillbilly kids and ordering them to build a boat big enough to carry enough "seed stock" in animals (and plants) and create vast amounts of water to drown the bad guys.

In fact, if this supposed Supreme being can't figure out it's be simpler and far more efficient to simply pick up these bad people and drop them in the middle of the ocean, giving the sharks a treat - he ought to just quit and go draw unemployment.

Because that's one dumbassed plan...

Arks..... Duh!!!!

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
23-07-2017, 02:11 PM
I haven't seen this series. Thanks for posting! Smile

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post