09-09-2011, 09:23 PM
Question How Building 7 Fall on 9/11
Video explains all, no conspiracy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFJa9WUy5...ideo_title

"don't jump to conclusions until your 99%"

"dreams are the best source of creativity" me
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2011, 09:51 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2011 10:07 PM by bemore.)
RE: How Building 7 Fall on 9/11
I would agree.....however I cant because I have seen videos of other similar structures (one that sticks out was a tower block in china) burning uncontrollably until they are just a gutted wreck.

These buildings didnt collapse.

Also a lot of people seem to contribute the jet fuel burning as melting the structure......when jet fuel only burns at a certain temprature.....and when you watch the planes hit the towers......they produce big fireballs that leave the building....so most of the fuel was burned up in that instant.....outside the building.

There is also something about the smoke......and how it acts that shows the temprature was actually decreasing......it was on a firefighters website and i will try to find the link for reference.

Do you reckon the engineers of the building number 7 never incorparated an incident like that in there plans when engineering the structure??? An uncontrollable fire??? I know the building was old but surely they would of thought of that when building it......seeing as we didnt have the methods of fighting fire back then like we do now.

I dont know how old sprinkler systems are and if they were put into the design when first built.

If you can find similar stories of steel structured buildings collapsing from just fire I would be interested in seeing them.

Huge skyscraper almost entirely on fire that doesnt collapse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH5-DpMObGc

Neither does this building.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XhYKyBe8yo

Also there is this to consider..........

Defenders of the official explanation that the jetliner crashes and fires induced the total destruction of the Twin Towers and Building 7 have been unable to cite even a single example of the total collapse of a skyscraper from any cause other than controlled demolition. Consequently they have cited collapse incidents that do not even remotely resemble the cases of the World Trade Center skyscrapers.

MIT Professor Thomas Eagar has cited the example of the McCormick Place Collapse as an example of the collapse of a steel-framed building induced by fire. However, the McCormick collapse involved only the building's roof, and the structure was not comparable to any part of WTC 1, 2, or 7.

A reviewer of a draft paper by Jones ( Why Indeed Did the WTC Buildings Collapse?) cited the Sampoong department store collapse to counter Jones' claim that the symmetry of the WTC collapses indicated demolition. However, available reports and photographs do not support the reviewer's claim that the collapse was symmetric, nor would the symmetry of the collapse of the five-story structure be relevant to the symmetry of the collapse of a skyscraper such as Building 7.

Other critics of Jones have cited the L'Ambiance Plaza building collapse, calling it a total progressive collapse. However, the L'Ambiance Plaza was under construction and apparently employed deficient temporary structures. Deficiencies in the incident's investigation prevent the accurate characterization of it as a progressive collapse.

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/analysis...apses.html

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-09-2011, 10:30 PM
I'm not interested in this, going to wait a scientific peer review sheet for this case but for now go with the fire explanation.

Sorry, I'm just sharing information about it.

Edit: Every building is different, too lazy to evaluate everything.( Simply, I don't know/uninterested)

"don't jump to conclusions until your 99%"

"dreams are the best source of creativity" me
10-09-2011, 12:58 AM
I've seen a lot of convincing videos, arguments, research, etc on the matter for both sides and so far neither seem to be solid enough.

No good deed goes unpunished.

Living better through not dying Big Grin
10-09-2011, 06:22 AM
Well I will say this to finish......for something to consider.

We got lots of security changes because of 911.....if this fire thing is true (which it very well could be) then why have they not changed building regulations on new buildings.....to prevent such things happening again.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
10-09-2011, 06:46 AM
(09-09-2011 09:51 PM)bemore Wrote:  I would agree.....however I cant because I have seen videos of other similar structures (one that sticks out was a tower block in china) burning uncontrollably until they are just a gutted wreck.

These buildings didnt collapse.

Also a lot of people seem to contribute the jet fuel burning as melting the structure......when jet fuel only burns at a certain temprature.....and when you watch the planes hit the towers......they produce big fireballs that leave the building....so most of the fuel was burned up in that instant.....outside the building.

Those buildings didnt have a plane fly into them.

The sheer force of being hit by the plane plus the fires would be enough to weaken the structure for it to collapse.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
10-09-2011, 10:51 AM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2011 10:55 AM by bemore.)
(10-09-2011 06:46 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Those buildings didnt have a plane fly into them.

The sheer force of being hit by the plane plus the fires would be enough to weaken the structure for it to collapse.

Well the buildings (due to there height) were also designed to withstand an impact from a plane.......thats not to say that I dont disagree with you. The impact of the planes would have done something to the internal structure and weakened it dramtically.

WTC building number 7 wasnt hit by a plane though.......it caught on fire and collapsed.

(the first ever in history apparently)

Bit of a coincidence that it held a lot of evidence against ENRON and the multi billion dollar fraud case it was being investigated for......all now gone.

EDIT: This is the thing you see......people just seem to jump to conclusions without actually looking into it themselves in depth.......I could go on and on and on about all of the strange "coincidences" that happened on 9/11.....things like NORAD running a drill of this sort of event happening, on the day it happened. Pretty much like the 7/7 bombings where The Met were also running a drill on terrorist activity happening......the day it happened. Needless to say both incidents caused much confusion as people were unsure if it was part of a drill or the real thing.

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
10-09-2011, 11:08 AM
(10-09-2011 10:51 AM)bemore Wrote:  .
Well the buildings (due to there height) were also designed to withstand an impact from a plane.......thats not to say that I dont disagree with you. The impact of the planes would have done something to the internal structure and weakened it dramtically.

WTC building number 7 wasnt hit by a plane though.......it caught on fire and collapsed.

(the first ever in history apparently)

Bit of a coincidence that it held a lot of evidence against ENRON and the multi billion dollar fraud case it was being investigated for......all now gone.

Shoddy building Materials, bad workmanship perhaps?. I was only 13 when it happened so I remember watching it on tv but I thought there was only two towers, the ones the planes hit? When did tower 7 fall? Was it after the twin towers fell?

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
10-09-2011, 11:17 AM
(10-09-2011 11:08 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Shoddy building Materials, bad workmanship perhaps?. I was only 13 when it happened so I remember watching it on tv but I thought there was only two towers, the ones the planes hit? When did tower 7 fall? Was it after the twin towers fell?

It could be down to shoddy materials/workmanship Scot.......im not ruling anything out as that would be foolish.

I find it quite interesting how so many people are not aware of the collapse of WTC 7.......(off the top of my head I think it collapsed approx 6-8 hours after the towers, I know it was on fire for around 7 hours)

Funny how an event, that has changed the world so dramatically over the last 10 years (increased security, the patriot act, going to wars with other countrys etc etc) and so many of the general public know so little detail about it.

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
10-09-2011, 01:17 PM
Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth is an American non-profit[1][2] organization that disputes the results of official investigations into the September 11 attacks, including the 9/11 Commission Report.[3][4] It advocates that the World Trade Center was destroyed by explosive demolition, a 9/11 conspiracy theory.[5]

Founded in 2006, the group demands that the United States Congress pursue "a truly independent investigation" into the September 11 attacks as government agency investigations into the collapse of the World Trade Center have not addressed what it calls "massive evidence for explosive demolition." As of March 2011, the group's petition to Congress was signed by nearly 1,500 architectural and engineering professionals. The mainstream scientific and engineering community has generally rejected the position taken by the group.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Architects_...9/11_Truth

Read the link.....interesting information for and against.

I do wonder though why they dont answer there questions???

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.