How Building 7 Fall on 9/11

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-09-2011, 01:25 PM
RE: How Building 7 Fall on 9/11
(10-09-2011 11:17 AM)bemore Wrote:  It could be down to shoddy materials/workmanship Scot.......im not ruling anything out as that would be foolish.

I find it quite interesting how so many people are not aware of the collapse of WTC 7.......(off the top of my head I think it collapsed approx 6-8 hours after the towers, I know it was on fire for around 7 hours)

Funny how an event, that has changed the world so dramatically over the last 10 years (increased security, the patriot act, going to wars with other countrys etc etc) and so many of the general public know so little detail about it.

I think it's because when it's spoke about it's usually called the world trade centre or the twin towers which may be why tower 7 is forgotten about.

I genuinely didn't know of tower 7 untill this thread, I just assumed you were talking about one of the twin towers.

It's ashame that after 10 years we still havn't got the bottom of it.
Off the top of my head the only logical things I can think Of that could have contributed to tower 7 falling would be a combination of the fire, shoddy materials, workmanship (I wouldn't be surprised if someone cut corners to save money) and the extra weight and force generated by the towers falling and the debris from that hitting tower 7.

The problem I find with the it was demolished theory is how did they manage to rig explosives in the tower when it was on fire and when the eyes of the world were watching.

I have no doubt the bush administration had some dodgy dealings going on. What would they have to gain in demolishing the tower.

I'm sure if I watched some of the conspiracy vids on youtube I'd hear some theory's, but there's only so much crazy I can take per day lol

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2011, 03:18 PM
This was a total conspiracy! I have no proof, but my knowledge of jet airplanes and 100 story building bonfires is immaculate. Some how, and I will find out how, a group of 200 or so people conspired this attack. They planed it, financed, and found demolition experts that could be paid off and be quiet about this to disguise themselves as janitors to plant tons of explosives in the office buildings. Then they found wireless remote control technicians, that could also be paid off to end the lives of thousands of people, to rig airplanes full of people(or empty) to fly into WTC1/2.

All this so people who secretly have power over one of the worlds largest countries could award themselves more power over smaller less developed countries. These people also had the motive of money, see they only have billions at their disposal, they needed more.

Or, religious nut jobs who can learn how to fly a plane, who did have motive to kill infidels, who thought they would be in heaven by now, did this because their religion told them to.

"We Humans are capable of greatness." -Carl Sagan
[+] 1 user Likes NotSoVacuous's post
10-09-2011, 04:10 PM
(10-09-2011 03:18 PM)NotSoVacuous Wrote:  This was a total conspiracy! I have no proof, but my knowledge of jet airplanes and 100 story building bonfires is immaculate. Some how, and I will find out how, a group of 200 or so people conspired this attack. They planed it, financed, and found demolition experts that could be paid off and be quiet about this to disguise themselves as janitors to plant tons of explosives in the office buildings. Then they found wireless remote control technicians, that could also be paid off to end the lives of thousands of people, to rig airplanes full of people(or empty) to fly into WTC1/2.

Pretty much sums it up yep.

(10-09-2011 03:18 PM)NotSoVacuous Wrote:  All this so people who secretly have power over one of the worlds largest countries could award themselves more power over smaller less developed countries. These people also had the motive of money, see they only have billions at their disposal, they needed more.

Money is irrelevant when you have central banks that print there own fiat currency.

(10-09-2011 03:18 PM)NotSoVacuous Wrote:  Or, religious nut jobs who can learn how to fly a plane, who did have motive to kill infidels, who thought they would be in heaven by now, did this because their religion told them to.

That could be an explanation as well.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
10-09-2011, 06:20 PM
Could be the explanation as well?

Every time I read nonsense like that I think my head is going to pop.

Not gonna get suckered in again .......

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
14-09-2011, 08:55 AM
(10-09-2011 06:20 PM)BnW Wrote:  Not gonna get suckered in again .......

For me personally.........I think that if you believe something, ignoring all the other factors.........then you are allready "suckered"

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
15-09-2011, 07:37 AM
To be honest, I really don't care what caused those towers to fall. I already think the war in the middle east is totally unjustified and a repeat of the first gulf war.

I think the whole war on terror is the most stupid idea in the world, and is nothing more than a billion dollar wild goose chase.

Of course, we all know the real reason behind all of this, terrorists and all... and that's OIL.

The very same oil that is increasingly disappearing...call me a hippie or whatever, but truly we need to find something else.

[Image: 1471821-futurama_bender_s_big_score_imag...er-1-1.jpg]
15-09-2011, 03:04 PM
Uhm , just my 2 cents.

At 1200 C steel loses half of its strength and expands thus destroying any joints between beams.
Also , WTC 7 was the ONLY building in history to burn uncontrollable for 7 hours :

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
15-09-2011, 03:20 PM
(15-09-2011 03:04 PM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  Uhm , just my 2 cents.

At 1200 C steel loses half of its strength and expands thus destroying any joints between beams.
Also , WTC 7 was the ONLY building in history to burn uncontrollable for 7 hours :

There are a lot of architects and engineers who would disagree with you.

http://www.ae911truth.org/

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
16-09-2011, 04:03 AM
(14-09-2011 08:55 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(10-09-2011 06:20 PM)BnW Wrote:  Not gonna get suckered in again .......

For me personally.........I think that if you believe something, ignoring all the other factors.........then you are allready "suckered"

I believe gravity exists and I ignore all other explanations. I also believe in a heliocentric solar system and ignore all other explanations.

Guess I just got suckered by those physicists eh?
16-09-2011, 04:06 AM
(15-09-2011 03:20 PM)bemore Wrote:  There are a lot of architects and engineers who would disagree with you.

http://www.ae911truth.org/

His video is far more convincing than a conspiracy website. Especially with accurate computer models and experiments to back it up. WTC7 has been completely explained.