How Building 7 Fall on 9/11

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-09-2011, 05:36 PM
RE: How Building 7 Fall on 9/11
(16-09-2011 04:03 AM)17thknight Wrote:  I believe gravity exists and I ignore all other explanations. I also believe in a heliocentric solar system and ignore all other explanations.

Guess I just got suckered by those physicists eh?

Im sorry but i think that is a poor analogy to back up sarcasm.

(16-09-2011 04:06 AM)17thknight Wrote:  His video is far more convincing than a conspiracy website. Especially with accurate computer models and experiments to back it up. WTC7 has been completely explained.

If you wish to believe that my friend that is fine, I respect that.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2011, 02:13 PM
Found this as well.......strange how it didnt free fall and implode in on itself back then Rolleyes

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
22-09-2011, 07:52 AM
[Image: facepalm10.jpg]

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
22-09-2011, 08:03 AM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2011 09:00 AM by bemore.)
(22-09-2011 07:52 AM)BnW Wrote:  [Image: facepalm10.jpg]

(sigh)

You obviously think my opinion is a "crock of shit" then with your post???

You think what I am saying is dumb???

Grow up Bnw Sad

EDIT: So millions of people worldwide are stupid then according to you......thousands of proffesional architects and engineers are also stupid as well???

I would rather you instead of insulting my views.....come back with some actual evidence to back up your claims to say that I am wrong.

Science backing up the official story just doesnt add up.......believe me my friend I have been studying this for 5 years........if you really want me to post all of my evidence I will do if you want.

That is if your mind isnt allready made up.....even in the face of questioning evidence.....backed up by our glorious science.

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
22-09-2011, 01:01 PM
(22-09-2011 08:03 AM)bemore Wrote:  I would rather you instead of insulting my views.....come back with some actual evidence to back up your claims to say that I am wrong.

People have ripped this garbage apart with actual evidence. "Well it didn't fall during the last fire!" is not scientific evidence.

[Image: 81564_gal-1.jpg]
22-09-2011, 02:05 PM
(22-09-2011 08:03 AM)bemore Wrote:  EDIT: So millions of people worldwide are stupid then according to you......thousands of proffesional architects and engineers are also stupid as well???

Pretty much, yes.

Well, maybe "stupid" isn't fair. I have no idea what their intellectual capacity is. I think ignorant is a better word. Stupid is a condition. Ignorance is a choice.

I'm curious as to whom these millions of people are and what they believe. And, I'm even more curious about on what basis they believe it. For example, a colleague of mine in Europe once told me that his teenage son, all his friends, and everyone in their high school not only believed in the 9/11 conspiracy theories but believed the Mossad was involved. The basis for this belief? Well, because all the Jews were warned they day before not to go to work the next day. That sure seems like a logical conclusion, doesn't it? I guess it is as valid as any other view of the events because thousands of people believe it.

As for "evidence", evidence of what? You need evidence that an electrical fire that got out of control is not the same as a building burning for several hours while also sustaining structural damage from falling debris from two 100+ story buildings? And, speaking of evidence, how about some evidence - any evidence - to support these nutjob conspiracy theories. Find me one witness who helped plant the explosives. One person who said he sold the stuff to the government. One cleaning person who saw something out of the ordinary.

There is zero evidence to back any of this up and there are explanations that have been tested over and over for the collapse. There are more claims of people having witnessed the Crucifixion of Christ than there are of people who who claim any knowledge of this conspiracy. So, find me some actual evidence of wrong doing and a conspiracy as opposed to nonsense like an old video of a fire as if that is "proof" of anything.

22-09-2011, 10:19 PM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2011 10:23 PM by bemore.)
Ok.........you want evidence.

Explain why traces of thermite were found at the scene??? Its in the "official" report that the goverment put out yet they wouldnt give an explanation.

Molten metal at the scene.......and all of the metal was shipped off extremely quickly from the scene and destroyed.....it was one of the first things that they did???

Why would they destroy potential evidence???

Explain why people at the scene heard explosions before....and during the collapse of the building.

The "offical" report of building 7 said that one support beam collapsed which made the rest collapse.....which thousands of architects and engineers......people whose job it is to know the structure of buildings say is an impossibility. That was caused by simple office fires (ha ha).....the damage from falling debris had little impact on potentially collapsing the building.

Explain that???

The fact that all of the security at the buildings was done by an Israeli company.......I cant use that as full evidence but it is funny seeing as how USA sends billions of pounds to israel as a "gift" every year and that apparently USA who are "against" countrys who attack and kill innocents (Iraq, lybia, syria to name a few) fully support israel and what they are doing to the palestinians.

Watch the video in the above posts........where architects and engineers rip apart the offical explanation......which is just a short segment of a 2 hour video that goes into MORE detail.......and no im not just using a video as all of my evidence.....like I have said I have done 5 years of research into this.

Look.........like I have said before I am open minded..........yet I have looked at the offical story and there is massive holes and the shit just dont add up........it just doesnt. The explanations they have given are full of shit........and they wont address this issue nor answer people questions.........which if im honest seems rather stupid given the volatile nature.....given that millions of americans are turning against there goverment.

You wont watch the video though because your mind is allready made up isnt it....be honest.

Its flawed........Its like im having a conversation with a religious person......with you saying show me proof god "doesnt exist"........im fucking showing you right now and I could go on and on and on and on but like I said..........you have allready made your mind up about it.

I look at evidence that is the "official" story...........it doesnt add up.........and im called a crazy conspiracy theorist Rolleyes

EDIT: Also can I ask how much evidence and time you have spent looking into this??? Has it been 5 years like me??? Looking at both the arguements for and against and balancing them up against one another???

Well???

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
23-09-2011, 05:45 AM
5 years, huh? Well, that's 5 wasted years you'll never get back. Pity. You should try to get out of the house more and get a life.

As for your "explain this!" stuff, all of that has been thoroughly looked at and explained by independent groups and these "theories" have been repudiated time and time again. Popular Mechanics did a whole report (and I think video) of it. So, seriously, there is no point in going through these. I don't think some of that nonsense you posted is even applicable to WTC7. I believe these explosions were heard at the Twin Towers. You can't even seem to keep your fantasies straight.

There are 2 things you said I do want to address, though.

Quote:The "offical" report of building 7 said that one support beam collapsed which made the rest collapse.....which thousands of architects and engineers......people whose job it is to know the structure of buildings say is an impossibility. That was caused by simple office fires (ha ha).....the damage from falling debris had little impact on potentially collapsing the building.

This was not just a simple office fire. It was a raging, out of control fire for hours. And, on what basis do you conclude that the falling debris had little impact on the building?

Which is more likely? A mass, secret conspiracy to which there is not one single witness coming forward over the past 10 years to collapse an empty building or that it was exactly what it seems it was - a collateral impact from the collapse of the Twin Towers? Seriously, which of these stories makes more sense? The Bush Administration couldn't wire tap US citizens without high level officials getting nervous and secretly running to the NY Times but the thousands of people it would take to pull something like this off and destroy billions of dollars of property and kill thousands of innocent people are all perfectly content with what they did and not one of them has ever come forward to say "YES! It was a conspiracy and I was in on it!". Really? It never struck you as odd that all this supposed "evidence" is not backed up by any actual proof that anyone did any of these things? And, Bush was in office for 9 months at that time. I'm suppose to believe that an administration that could not find their own ass-holes with a flashlight and a GPS put all this together and no one ever got caught or talked and then fucked up everything else they did for the next 7 years? How can you not see how batshit crazy this is? There is absolutely no evidence of a conspiracy. None. Zip. Zilch. Nada. There is, however, plenty of evidence that 19 psychopaths hijacked airplanes and flew them into buildings. There is overwhelming evidence of that. But, you chose to believe the batshit crazy version. And, that brings me to:

Quote:The fact that all of the security at the buildings was done by an Israeli company.......I cant use that as full evidence but it is funny seeing as how USA sends billions of pounds to israel as a "gift" every year and that apparently USA who are "against" countrys who attack and kill innocents (Iraq, lybia, syria to name a few) fully support israel and what they are doing to the palestinians.

What does this mean, exactly? It seems you are implying that because a private company hired a private company headquartered in Israel is some kind of proof that the US conspired with Israel on this. Meanwhile, there is another conspiracy theory that says the security for the WTC was provided by Strastec, a company in which Bush's family had an interest and was funded with Kuwait money. You wingnuts can't even keep your imaginary stories straight. Who did we conspire with? The Kuwaitis or the Israelis? Wait, I know! It was a conspiracy theory and everyone on the planet was in on it except you and these 1500 "experts" you keep telling me about.

Yep, I can see the open mindedness here. You've thought deeply about the "whys" and the "hows" about this and where these was no explanation for "why" and no evidence of "how", you just trolled the internet and found someone idiot who can fill in those gaps for you.

I suggest you spend the next 5 years going outside, getting fresh air, and doing something with your life because the previous 5 years have been sadly wasted.

24-09-2011, 06:46 AM
Look..........BnW.

I should not of reacted so harshly........really, by rights when I saw your "fail" post I should of just remained calm, it is just after all a picture........I should of seen the funny side to it........however I didnt and I apologise for me pushing my belief onto you in the way I did.

At the end of the day I do agree with a lot of what you are saying......I wish there was a lot more evidence to prove things, but there isnt. Me, you and everybody else who discusses conspiracy all stand equally really......seein as you quite rightly pointed that we all garner most of our education about these types of subects from the internet. None of us will probably ever know the full truth unless we experience a part of it or it is made public somehow.

You obviously dont believe in some/all of them and that is all good.......I shouldnt of reacted and tried to show you "evidence" in the way I did.....your beliefs are your beliefs.

What I should of said instead of ranting is.......I think there is evidence to suggest otherwise and left it at that.

At the end of the day I came here to write openly, but still use respect....so saying that I hope we can say we "agree to disagree" on this subject

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
24-09-2011, 07:25 AM
You are free to react as harshly as you feel is necessary. I assure you that I'm not insulted or the least bit bothered by it. And, we disagree whether we agree to or not. If you want to drop it that's fine with me, but I want to say one last thing on this before we do, and that's this: our positions do not stand equally. My view is based on the actual facts, supported by evidence. Yours are based on wingnut conspiracy theories for which there is zero proof or evidence. It has now been 10 years since 9/11 and in that time no one has ever come forward to claim a role in this "conspiracy". Not one person. ~3,000 people died that day and thousands more since then on battlefields in Iraq and Afghanistan. We've had all kinds of crimes by the US government against the American people since then - all of which was "justified" by 9/11. Rendition programs, wire tapping, etc. All of those things are arguably conspiracies and we know about all of them because people talked. And yet, no one has ever come forward on being in on the 9/11 attack. The US had the scandal at Abu Grahib prison in Iraq and it took less than a year for pictures to leak out and individual soldiers who felt it was wrong to start sending messages about it to the outside world and reporting it. That did not even involve killing people and that could not be contained. And yet, still no one from this massive, murderous conspiracy of 9/11 comes forward. Seriously, how can that be? How can anyone possibly believe that?

And, of course, why would the government do this? Why for the oil, of course! So, they concocted this perfect plan that goes off without a hitch and that no one ever talks about but just completely fuck up the part where they link Saddam Hussein and Iraq to the attack and now have to come up with a whole new reason for the war? Again: really? And then there is the whole WTC7 thing. There is not even a viable explanation for this one. So, we come up with these moronic statements like "well, they used an Israeli security company!". First, I have no idea if that is even true. My guess is that it is not, but let's say it is. So what? Because they used a foreign company for security that is supposed to provide some sort of link between the US and Isreali governments who conspired to bring this building down? And, earlier you made this statement which I did not react to at the time:

Quote:Bit of a coincidence that it held a lot of evidence against ENRON and the multi billion dollar fraud case it was being investigated for......all now gone.

Right, all this evidence against ENRON was being stored, on paper only and only in this one location. That makes sense because I distinctly remember waking up on September 12 and reading in the papers how we just that moment invented digital storage and scanning technology.

How you can not see how batshit crazy these theories are is just absolutely beyond me. And most of these "coincidences" are not even true. The other thread had people talking about a van full of explosives found on the GW bridge that day. But it's not true. Or the "reupping" of the insurance policy for the Twin Towers. Also not true (although a brand new policy was issued that July because a new management company had taken over).

As for agreeing to disagree, no thanks. This matters and just pretending it's ok to believe this garbage and spread it around is not something I agree to. There is no doubt that governments the world over are involved in things that are not agreed to by their populations and their legitimacy is in serious questions. The wikileaks cables confirmed a lot of things that people long suspected. Where I do agree with the 9/11 truther movement is in their position that governments do a lot of illegal and untrustworthy things. On that point, I absolutely agree. The evidence is too great to deny that. The problem is when you lead with these batshit crazy conspiracy theories that have no basis in fact, you make it very easy for governments to blow that off and avoid any and all accountability. If you want to focus on government wrong doing, how about we focus on things for which there are evidence. Focus on how no one has been prosecuted for the financial collapse. Focus on how Obama is trying to push a settlement on the states where the banks most responsible for faulty foreclosures get to settle all their claims for $20B, less than a 1/3 of what Wall Street paid in bonuses last year. Focus on the fact that executives from Goldman, Sachs committed perjury in front of the US Congress and the Justice Department has, to this point, refused to prosecute them despite the report and insistence of Senators Carl Levin and Coluburn. There are plenty of other things to focus on that are real. When we focus our attention on batshit unsubstantiated conspiracies, however, we give them a chance to just laugh all this off.