How Building 7 Fall on 9/11

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-09-2011, 04:35 PM (This post was last modified: 24-09-2011 04:55 PM by NotSoVacuous.)
RE: How Building 7 Fall on 9/11
(24-09-2011 06:46 AM)bemore Wrote:  Look..........BnW.

I should not of reacted so harshly........really, by rights when I saw your "fail" post I should of just remained calm, it is just after all a picture........I should of seen the funny side to it........however I didnt and I apologise for me pushing my belief onto you in the way I did.

At the end of the day I do agree with a lot of what you are saying......I wish there was a lot more evidence to prove things, but there isnt. Me, you and everybody else who discusses conspiracy all stand equally really......seein as you quite rightly pointed that we all garner most of our education about these types of subects from the internet. None of us will probably ever know the full truth unless we experience a part of it or it is made public somehow.

You obviously dont believe in some/all of them and that is all good.......I shouldnt of reacted and tried to show you "evidence" in the way I did.....your beliefs are your beliefs.

What I should of said instead of ranting is.......I think there is evidence to suggest otherwise and left it at that.

At the end of the day I came here to write openly, but still use respect....so saying that I hope we can say we "agree to disagree" on this subject

Does not believe in a god due to lack of evidence and no reason for believing.
Believes in 9/11 conspiracy with a lack of evidence and no reason for believing.

Also, ........ ........ ........ ........ ...... ....... ....... IT'S CALLED A FUCKING COMMA.

BnW, buddy, please don't respond to him unless he posts evidence. This entire has zero evidence backing the claims that he has made. Also a few videos of interviews of people claiming that it is a conspiracy doesn't prove anything. I can link you hundreds of videos claiming things, like god exist. Problem is you are in the same boat, no evidence. I will wait to reply and hopefully along with everyone else when you post actual evidence. Until then, in the words of Christopher Hitchens, your left with what you started with, holding an empty sack.

"We Humans are capable of greatness." -Carl Sagan
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2011, 05:18 PM
I'd been avoiding this thread and for apparently good reason. I tell you guys all of you need an attitude check and to put you dicks back in your pants.
I personally have no strong opinion on this topic one way or the other as I have read, watched, and heard strong evidence for both sides and have little enough interest to dig deeper. But the topic is interesting. All I see here is one side versus the other and tons of negative comments.
Why crap on everything and not be freindly?
Also don't forget being a skeptic is easier when ones mind is open and not closed with a lock firmly in place.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-09-2011, 07:13 AM
Wow.....a guy cannot even have his apology accepted for his behaviour. Im not apologising for my beliefs though no........and seeing as we all pool our information from the same place (internet and media) then im sorry but we all do stand equally in those terms.

Its only our beliefs and perceptions that are different.

(24-09-2011 04:35 PM)NotSoVacuous Wrote:  Also, ........ ........ ........ ........ ...... ....... ....... IT'S CALLED A FUCKING COMMA.

Personal attack on the way that I write???

I apologise for my immaturity at what im going to post but I wont be insulted.

Judge me as appropiatly as you wish from that............its politer than what I feel to say but wont drop to such levels.

Its obvious from this that if certain people wish not to talk to me because of my beliefs and how I come across then that is fine......maybe if this forum has a ignore function or similar then maybe certain people should use it........for me though this conversation on this subject for now is over.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
25-09-2011, 07:56 AM
bemore,

I insult your grammar and punctuation separate from your beliefs.

I attack your beliefs because they are just that, beliefs. And the fervency that you are experiencing from me is because you are constantly throwing out claims, not evidence. While doing this you are speaking to people in such a manner that their stance is as equal as yours. This is annoying and I think we can all relate to what type of people emit this arrogance.

Stop using "........" and post evidence to your claims on 9/11 or I am done with this conversation.

"We Humans are capable of greatness." -Carl Sagan
25-09-2011, 09:39 AM
(25-09-2011 07:56 AM)NotSoVacuous Wrote:  bemore,

I insult your grammar and punctuation separate from your beliefs.

Why insult me at all??? Its the way I write because I enjoy it.....crucify me for it Rolleyes

(25-09-2011 07:56 AM)NotSoVacuous Wrote:  Stop using "........"

Come on mate.......who are you the "grammar" police???

(25-09-2011 07:56 AM)NotSoVacuous Wrote:  and post evidence to your claims on 9/11 or I am done with this conversation.

http://www.google.co.uk/

Conversation over.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
01-10-2011, 11:19 AM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2011 03:12 PM by S.T. Ranger.)
(10-09-2011 06:22 AM)bemore Wrote:  Well I will say this to finish......for something to consider.

We got lots of security changes because of 911.....if this fire thing is true (which it very well could be) then why have they not changed building regulations on new buildings.....to prevent such things happening again.

Hello bemore, interesting thread. Just wanted to share something concerning burning aircraft, though I admit I have not verified this myself, but it may be something you might want to look into, seeing your interest in this subject: I was told that when an aircraft burns, the materials they are built on burn so hot that it is impossible for them to be extinguished, and the Navy has to push them into the sea.

As I said, I didn't bother to check the validity of this myself, as I trust the source, who is actually a member of the U.S. Navy, as well as having been trained in fire suppression.

The amount of material involved in the impacts that brought down the buildings was enormous, both in aircraft material, as well as fuel (I would imagine, anyway).

I have also heard that (keep in mind I am only offering suggestions, not facts) when fire reaches a particular temperature, the heat will divide water poured upon it, actually increasing the intensity of the fire rather than suppressing it. *EDIT* Sorry, got distracted and actually forgot to make my point: when the building became superheated, the likliehood that the building's fire suppression actually intensified the blaze would be reasonable, I would think.

S.T.
02-10-2011, 10:19 AM
I've never heard that but I can't believe there is a fire that is so hot it can't be extinguished. I would believe, however, that a fire can burn so hot it can't be extinguished by conventional means. There are also a number of types of fires that won't be put out by water. Anyone with home fire extinguisher can see a list of what to use on certain types of fires. In fact, there is a reason home fire extinguishers are not just compressed water but a chemical substance for fire suppression.

Oh, as for this comment on building regulations - the Towers were completed in the early 1970s. There have been hundreds, if not thousands, of changes to building codes and regulations since those buildings were erected. A building built today would never be built with some of the flimsy standards that the Twin Towers had. For example, the insulation was not actually attached to the metal super structure but was draped on and gravity held it in place. When the planes hit, they believe a lot of that insulation fell off the support beams, making them far more susceptible to weakening and expansion from the heat. Buildings have not been built that way in a long, long time.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost