How Christians Think They Can Convert Atheists… According to WikiHow

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-04-2015, 06:17 PM
RE: How Christians Think They Can Convert Atheists… According to WikiHow
Also
Quote:An all too common mistake made by many Christians when broaching the subject of religion to atheists (especialy with an eye to convertion) is that the atheist is coming from a place of ignorance.

I would very much like to tell someone with logic like that, that I own 7 pink dragons in my house that fly me to school everyday and when they say they don't believe me I'll just say they're being ignorant.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-04-2015, 06:20 PM
(19-04-2015 06:17 PM)4Syntraph Wrote:  Also
Quote:An all too common mistake made by many Christians when broaching the subject of religion to atheists (especialy with an eye to convertion) is that the atheist is coming from a place of ignorance.

I would very much like to tell someone with logic like that, that I own 7 pink dragons in my house that fly me to school everyday and when they say they don't believe me I'll just say they're being ignorant.

Say you have a dragon in each color of the rainbow...that'll get 'em. Big Grin

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
19-04-2015, 06:20 PM
(19-04-2015 06:14 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(19-04-2015 06:12 PM)4Syntraph Wrote:  Deserve eternal torture, I somehow can't get over the fact that people actually think that anyone can deserve something like that Shocking

Well their god does so it must be okay. I mean, the god of the babble can't be wrong, can he? Consider

Ofcourse he can't Tongue what was I thinking. It must be something extremely moral beyond anything we are capable of even imagining Big Grin
20-04-2015, 08:01 AM
(19-04-2015 06:17 PM)4Syntraph Wrote:  Also

And closed-minded. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-04-2015, 04:31 PM
I like this. I like it when people tell what's really on their mind. Non of that beating around the bush or sugar coating it. This is real and this is whats going to sharping me up. That's way I need to be here. If everyone told me what I wanted to hear then I really can't grow that way. Besides it would be boring.