How Desperate Are Creationists To Satisfy Their Superiority Complex?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-12-2013, 02:16 AM
RE: How Desperate Are Creationists To Satisfy Their Superiority Complex?
(28-12-2013 12:25 AM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  They have a lot of pride, "knowing" that they are always right even when shown they clearly aren't. Oh well, not exactly thier fault. Indoctrination runs very deep and this simulation of god they are running just isn't compatible for the modern world. Over 2000 years out of date, need an upgrade or just scrap it entirely. Many other theists are totally fine and admit that they could be wrong and willing to actually learn.
Continuing on this..... I believe that god could exist, but wasn't what we think it is... (An extraterrestrial could have seeded life, or we are part of a massive "The Sims" game. Even the universe could be it's own god.)
But the point is, like you've heard 10 to the 3 power of times, what if you're wrong.... what if NO ONE is even right.
Upgrade is needed, but it has to be logical and open minded.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
29-12-2013, 02:30 AM
RE: How Desperate Are Creationists To Satisfy Their Superiority Complex?
(29-12-2013 02:16 AM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  
(28-12-2013 12:25 AM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  They have a lot of pride, "knowing" that they are always right even when shown they clearly aren't. Oh well, not exactly thier fault. Indoctrination runs very deep and this simulation of god they are running just isn't compatible for the modern world. Over 2000 years out of date, need an upgrade or just scrap it entirely. Many other theists are totally fine and admit that they could be wrong and willing to actually learn.
Continuing on this..... I believe that god could exist, but wasn't what we think it is... (An extraterrestrial could have seeded life, or we are part of a massive "The Sims" game. Even the universe could be it's own god.)
But the point is, like you've heard 10 to the 3 power of times, what if you're wrong.... what if NO ONE is even right.
Upgrade is needed, but it has to be logical and open minded.
I always thought it would be hilarious that if a god or gods exists it would be from some obscure religion that no one even practices anymore from the ancient past. No saying that this couldn't be the caseBig Grin.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes grizzlysnake's post