How Dumb Are We? [Americans for the International crowd]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-03-2011, 12:17 PM
How Dumb Are We? [Americans for the International crowd]
My take on the recent Newsweek article How Dumb Are We?

http://centersolid.blogspot.com/2011/03/...rican.html

"Like" my Facebook page
Brain Droppings Blog
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT16Rq3dAcHhqiAsPC5xUC...oR0pEpxQZw]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2011, 12:54 PM

RE: How Dumb Are We? [Americans for the International crowd]
Well, I think it's safe to say Republican House Majority Leader (of VA) Eric Cantor, couldn't answer those questions.

I'd like to know how Maher would do. Either on those questions or on one's of a similar nature challenging his American history IQ.

I think it's disingenuous when a shock jock who makes his living as a comedian, can repeatedly insult America and every American, while he himself does nothing but condemn, deride, ridicule, and makes no effort whatsoever to better what he finds as fodder for his shtick.

He's limp. He reminds me of that gutless jib watching a house fire who stands and points and laughs at the emergency unfolding before his eyes, ridicules neighbors bringing hoses to try and subdue the fire till rescue arrives, and meanwhile he does nothing to help.

I remember him when the Croc hunter had died just a short time before Halloween, and alcoholic Maher shows up at a Hollywood party trashed, wearing a khaki shirt with a ray spear stuck in the middle at heart level, where it's surrounded by a blood stain.
Meanwhile, Steve Irwin's children and widow are still grieving, and he's finding it as something worthy of satire.
Quote this message in a reply