How Girly Are You?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-11-2014, 08:26 PM
RE: How Girly Are You?
(02-11-2014 08:25 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Best part is, I'm pretty sure DLJ and Bucky are both straighter than I am.

Consider

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2014, 08:27 PM
(02-11-2014 08:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(02-11-2014 08:04 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I like this purple. It shows up more blue on the computer though.

[Image: van_gogh_irises_purple_floral_queen_duve...quare=true]

[Image: starry.jpg]

Yes, I feel wonderful tonight.

Proposed to my wife while the band was playing that song. Good memory, thanks Girly.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
02-11-2014, 08:29 PM
(02-11-2014 08:14 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  43%

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
02-11-2014, 08:34 PM
(02-11-2014 08:25 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Best part is, I'm pretty sure DLJ and Bucky are both straighter than I am.

Pretty sure they're both gueer as Kiwis brother. You want Girly to give you a hand up and shit?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
02-11-2014, 08:37 PM
(02-11-2014 08:34 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Pretty sure they're both gueer as Kiwis brother. You want Girly to give you a hand up and shit?

Well...one of them at least.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

02-11-2014, 08:38 PM
73%.

Are the flowers or the chocolates more girly?

Pro tip: NOTHING beats expensive foundation people, super curious if that was the winner chicken dinner in the question.
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
02-11-2014, 08:40 PM
(02-11-2014 08:38 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  73%.

Are the flowers or the chocolates more girly?

Pro tip: NOTHING beats expensive foundation people, super curious if that was the winner chicken dinner in the question.

Nope, I picked that one too and I seem to have failed as a girly girl. Weeping

02-11-2014, 08:48 PM
15% .......

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
02-11-2014, 08:52 PM
(02-11-2014 08:37 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(02-11-2014 08:34 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Pretty sure they're both gueer as Kiwis brother. You want Girly to give you a hand up and shit?

Well...one of them at least.

Huh. I probably knew that at one point. My question is, how the heck did YOU, of all people, not know I liked innies and outies??

So many cats, so few good recipes.
02-11-2014, 08:52 PM
48% sounds about right? Consider

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta