How Girly Are You?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-11-2014, 09:17 AM
RE: How Girly Are You?
(03-11-2014 09:05 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(03-11-2014 08:38 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  I'm not about that pink furniture shit...

But I am into interior design. I'm also a big fan of scented candles; I have them in various rooms, and light a few for my baths... Which include a custom blend of oils, Epsom and dead sea salts. I also like receiving rare flowers as gifts. The petals eventually end up in my bath or in my bed (which is laden with plant based memory foam, Egyptian cotton sheets, down duvet, and a body pillow wrapped in jersey-tee cotton like its a person). And my apartment is wired with speakers in every room that play soothing soundscapes.

I want to consign the inventor of scented candles to the seventh level of Hell. Angry

C'mon.. I bet there's a scent out there for you! How about some Tibetan sandalwood? Apple pie? Fireplace?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
03-11-2014, 09:21 AM
(03-11-2014 09:17 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  
(03-11-2014 09:05 AM)Chas Wrote:  I want to consign the inventor of scented candles to the seventh level of Hell. Angry

C'mon.. I bet there's a scent out there for you! How about some Tibetan sandalwood? Apple pie? Fireplace?
Apple pie! But it's so misleading cause it makes me hungry.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
[+] 1 user Likes grizzlysnake's post
03-11-2014, 09:26 AM
(03-11-2014 09:17 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  C'mon.. I bet there's a scent out there for you! How about some Tibetan sandalwood? Apple pie? Fireplace?

I was sawing through some wood yesterday and it smelt lovely. Just like sandalwood if I remember correctly. I need to find pictures of it to check it out.
03-11-2014, 10:32 AM
Re: How Girly Are You?
Now here's the thing... I'm not the most masculine guy you'll meet. I learned to knit & crochet (out of practice), cross stitch, can't stand frogs & slugs, and can out-cook most people I know.
03-11-2014, 11:06 AM
Im pretty sure its my dislike for pink & my ability to squish bugs by myself that knocked me out of a 100% rating as ultra girly. Those....or maybe my McGyverness. ?

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
03-11-2014, 11:10 AM
I didn't like how you liking cats was supposed to be girly. I didn't know what Hello Kitty was although I recognised it after googling it.
03-11-2014, 12:28 PM
(03-11-2014 09:05 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(03-11-2014 08:38 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  I'm not about that pink furniture shit...

But I am into interior design. I'm also a big fan of scented candles; I have them in various rooms, and light a few for my baths... Which include a custom blend of oils, Epsom and dead sea salts. I also like receiving rare flowers as gifts. The petals eventually end up in my bath or in my bed (which is laden with plant based memory foam, Egyptian cotton sheets, down duvet, and a body pillow wrapped in jersey-tee cotton like its a person). And my apartment is wired with speakers in every room that play soothing soundscapes.

I want to consign the inventor of scented candles to the seventh level of Hell. Angry

You'll never take my food scented candles!!!

Now I get awful tired of the vanilla and cinnamon varieties, but sugar cookie, birthday cake? Mmmmmmm Drooling they smell so real, I love them!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
03-11-2014, 12:57 PM
Bahaha, I have scented candles in every room of my house right now. Heart #girlythings #manscentwouldbegoodtoo
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
03-11-2014, 12:59 PM
(03-11-2014 12:57 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Bahaha, I have scented candles in every room of my house right now. Heart #girlythings #manscentwouldbegoodtoo

Blush me too! Bedroom, bathroom, living room, dining room, kitchen, downstairs den Yes

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
03-11-2014, 05:48 PM
Re: RE: How Girly Are You?
(03-11-2014 12:28 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(03-11-2014 09:05 AM)Chas Wrote:  I want to consign the inventor of scented candles to the seventh level of Hell. Angry

You'll never take my food scented candles!!!

Now I get awful tired of the vanilla and cinnamon varieties, but sugar cookie, birthday cake? Mmmmmmm Drooling they smell so real, I love them!
Y'all mothafuckas need bacon-scented candles.

Big Grin