How I Read Tarot Cards

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-01-2014, 06:19 PM
RE: How I Read Tarot Cards
(02-01-2014 11:27 PM)Gordon Wrote:  While I pretty much intend to keep myself confined to postings in the "Personal Issues" board, I thought I'd let you all see a new video I made of how I read tarot cards. Smile

[Image: rn5YcCn.png]

Klinger: "Put your mind at ease sir, we gypsies have ways of finding things out."
BJ: "Crystal ball?"
K: "Cards. Concentrate with me, sir. Ten of clubs. Ace of Spades. King of Diamonds. Jack of Hearts. This, this is the crucial card: Queen of Diamonds.
Holy Mackerel! I drew a Straight!"

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
03-01-2014, 07:06 PM
(03-01-2014 10:47 AM)bemore Wrote:  I think your new forum will do better than your previous one Gordon and you will get more youtube subscribers doing Tarot readings. You do make professional style videos.

Not my cup of tea but nevertheless I wish you all the best with it.

Thanks. You should come by, sign up, and get a reading. Just for fun. Think of a question in your life you are wondering about. It doesn't cost you anything, and you can sign up using any username you want. I would never even know it was you. Smile

(03-01-2014 11:07 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Egor? Is that you?

I thought that was obvious. Indeed it is. I'm Edward Jerome Gordon, as a psychic, I go by the name Gordon Jerome. Yes
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-01-2014, 07:07 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2014 07:12 PM by Gordon.)
(03-01-2014 11:24 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  You keep saying 10 candles and I keep seeing 12. What's up with that?

I sincerely hope you're wrong...I'm going to go check...

Ah...No, there are 12 astrological houses, so I have twelve candles, but the clients question is best represented by the 10th astrological house, so I light the 10th candle, and deal the tenth card out of 3 series of twelve cards.

I can't go into explaining all that in the video, because I don't think you'd want to watch an hour-long video of me talking. ...I would, of course, but I don't think anyone else would. But thanks for watching! Shy
03-01-2014, 07:14 PM
(03-01-2014 11:44 AM)Chas Wrote:  OK, it must be said.

Why the fuck would we care how you read Tarot cards? Huh

Because, Chas, I'm one of your favorite members of this forum, and this is the "Casual Coffee House" board.

You should have a reading done, Chas. Actually, I'd love to look at your astrological chart. You should give me your birth details (time, place, date).

You should. Yes
03-01-2014, 07:17 PM
(03-01-2014 07:14 PM)Gordon Wrote:  

Because, Chas, I'm one of your favorite members of this forum, and this is the "Casual Coffee House" board.

You should have a reading done, Chas. Actually, I'd love to look at your astrological chart. You should give me your birth details (time, place, date).

You should. Yes

Don't be absurd. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
03-01-2014, 07:19 PM

You should. Yes

You know, it has nothing to do with being an atheist. We already settled that. One can be an atheist and still believe in spirits, fate, astrology, tarot, witchcraft, whatever. I mean, when are you ever going to learn that atheism is becoming irrelevant. Even if we believe in God, we can't define it. We can't understand it. We can't even comprehend it. So what difference does it make?

You're problem is you need to get more fun out of life.Yes
03-01-2014, 07:30 PM
(03-01-2014 07:19 PM)Gordon Wrote:  

You should. Yes

You know, it has nothing to do with being an atheist. We already settled that. One can be an atheist and still believe in spirits, fate, astrology, tarot, witchcraft, whatever. I mean, when are you ever going to learn that atheism is becoming irrelevant. Even if we believe in God, we can't define it. We can't understand it. We can't even comprehend it. So what difference does it make?

Don't worry about me, Ed. I have plenty of fun without believing in woo-woo.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
03-01-2014, 07:33 PM
(03-01-2014 07:17 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(03-01-2014 07:14 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Because, Chas, I'm one of your favorite members of this forum, and this is the "Casual Coffee House" board.

You should. Yes

Don't be absurd. Drinking Beverage

I read entrails. You can pick whose entrails you want read.
I am trained in this. I went to the Thychic Theminary.
Really I did.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
03-01-2014, 07:37 PM
Reading toilet paper could be much more helpful.
Any blood and it could be bowel cancer.......green!
who knows???Drooling
03-01-2014, 07:42 PM
(03-01-2014 07:30 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(03-01-2014 07:19 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Because, Chas, I'm one of your favorite members of this forum, and this is the "Casual Coffee House" board.

You should. Yes

Don't worry about me, Ed. I have plenty of fun without believing in woo-woo.

Oh now wait...you don't believe in woo-woo? My woo-woo has great powers. Yes

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post