How I believe in God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-04-2017, 08:31 AM
RE: How I believe in God
(07-04-2017 07:07 AM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  I've shown a lot of facts. Like nothingness being infinite. God comes from the same infinite nothingness we came from. It's a fact that we came from nothing. Everything is made up of pure nothingness. Nothingness condensed with time. That's how God came to be.

No, you haven't show "lots of facts"...you've shown us what you BELIEVE are facts according to your belief.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
07-04-2017, 08:34 AM
(07-04-2017 08:18 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(07-04-2017 07:19 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Again I ask you, HOW DO YOU KNOW GOD IS A FEMALE ?

Mark Dreher told him she was a comely black lass who likes to sit on his lap.

Ah yes I remember that, apparently god is a great kisser and he was intimate with her on many occasions, maybe slipknots pounding the almighty too.
07-04-2017, 08:35 AM
(07-04-2017 07:07 AM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  
(07-04-2017 07:01 AM)adey67 Wrote:  How do you know the gender ? Is it even possible for a deity to have a gender ?
You are completely missing the point of peoples posts, they are trying to get you to see that without coherent evidence their posts are equally valid as yours. Unfortunately like the majority of theists, deists and woo merchants that come here all you have provided is baseless assertions and Deepak Chopra word salad. Nothing you have said this far has made any sense or conforms to any basis of science physics or logic, it is baseless woo.

If you continue in this vein your rep will continue to go down you will be labelled a troll or a Poe and you will find yourself harangued and pilloried until you either leave in a huff or get shown the door. If you want your experience here to be a productive one you need to comport yourself accordingly be humble enough to learn and willing to grow along rational lines. So far all you've done is insult peoples intelligence and spurted excrement all over the proverbial foyer carpet.
I've shown a lot of facts. Like nothingness being infinite. God comes from the same infinite nothingness we came from. It's a fact that we came from nothing. Everything is made up of pure nothingness. Nothingness condensed with time. That's how God came to be.

> Wrong! You have made a series of unsupported claims. We require evidence for those claims, not bald assertions. Get an education!
07-04-2017, 08:41 AM
(07-04-2017 07:40 AM)qpmomma Wrote:  I think you are really grasping at straws to maintain a belief in a deity.

> It's more likely that he's a troll who craves attention. I don't think he actually believes any of this juvenile crap he's clearly making up as he goes along.
[+] 2 users Like Gwaithmir's post
07-04-2017, 08:42 AM
(07-04-2017 06:21 AM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  God isn't fictional. I don't believe fiction exists, given that the universe is infinite. It's a infinite universe because the nothingness we came from is infinite. So all scales of intelligent beings exist, including God.

The universe is demonstrably not infinite.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
07-04-2017, 10:11 AM
Fuck us, how long ago did we ban Borgy, before his psychotic replacement emerges? A week maybe?

There ain't no rest for the wicked...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
07-04-2017, 10:28 AM
(07-04-2017 08:16 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(07-04-2017 07:07 AM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  I've shown a lot of facts. Like nothingness being infinite.

You can't demonstrate it because it's flat out wrong.

I remember leaking out the side of the neck in the manner of
Quote:Where there is something, there is one thing; where there is nothing, there is infinite nothingness
...and I was gonna ask how I got away with saying it. But I figured it out myself. Laugh out load

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
07-04-2017, 10:31 AM
(07-04-2017 07:07 AM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  I've shown a lot of facts. Like nothingness being infinite. God comes from the same infinite nothingness we came from. It's a fact that we came from nothing. Everything is made up of pure nothingness. Nothingness condensed with time. That's how God came to be.
You apparently have yet to learn the difference between your own beliefs and assertions, and facts. Facts have to be substantiated with actual evidence.

It is not a "fact" that nothingness is infinite. It is a concept, presented by you as a bare assertion. It is in fact a "deepity", a seeming profundity that falls apart or is demonstrably without meaning when you actually unpack it.

It is not a "fact" that "we" came from "nothing". I don't know about you but I'm the product of sexual reproduction courtesy of my parents, who are not "nothing".

Science does not trace back in time and find "nothing", it finds the "big bang" and makes no statement of fact about what is prior to that. It might be nothing, but is more likely to be another, possibly cyclical universe, or "before" might be a meaningless concept in that context because time as we know it didn't exist prior to the big bang.

It is not a "fact" that nothingness "condenses". By definition, nothing can't condense, in fact. It's nothing, after all. Once you have the phenomenon "condensation", you have "something" doing the condensing. So this is just another meaningless deepity of yours.
[+] 5 users Like mordant's post
07-04-2017, 11:12 AM
(07-04-2017 10:31 AM)mordant Wrote:  
You apparently have yet to learn the difference between your own beliefs and assertions, and facts. Facts have to be substantiated with actual evidence.

Unless you live in the United States. Dodgy

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
07-04-2017, 12:42 PM
Slipknot is right. The Nothing does exist. In fact, I snapped this pic of one of its emissaries....
[Image: fdd065909f82cb5af2cd6c317d4029c0.jpg]

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like LostLocke's post