How I believe in God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-04-2017, 02:06 PM
RE: How I believe in God
The universe is so old, you can't put it into terms. Our universe is a new creation from the God's. Yes it's true. The universe expands into pure nothingness forever. Making it eternal. God was made from the pure nothingness. Before our universe was made, God's existed in all forms of realities. My main evidence of God is how nothingness is infinite.

Time and nothingness creates random experiences. Through this infinite nothingness came God. She put order to the universe. So with time, the universe only get's better. When we die, it will be much better than heaven.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2017, 02:16 PM
(07-04-2017 02:06 PM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  The universe is so old, you can't put it into terms. Our universe is a new creation from the God's. Yes it's true. The universe expands into pure nothingness forever. Making it eternal. God was made from the pure nothingness. Before our universe was made, God's existed in all forms of realities. My main evidence of God is how nothingness is infinite.

Time and nothingness creates random experiences. Through this infinite nothingness came God. She put order to the universe. So with time, the universe only get's better. When we die, it will be much better than heaven.

It must be difficult coming up with so much meaningless drivel. Here's something to help:
http://wisdomofchopra.com/

"Perceptual reality corresponds to nonlocal sexual energy"
"Wholeness depends on unparalleled facts"
"The unexplainable imparts reality to formless excellence"

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
07-04-2017, 02:28 PM
(07-04-2017 02:06 PM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  The universe is so old, you can't put it into terms. Our universe is a new creation from the God's. Yes it's true. The universe expands into pure nothingness forever. Making it eternal. God was made from the pure nothingness. Before our universe was made, God's existed in all forms of realities. My main evidence of God is how nothingness is infinite.

And how would you know any of this? Don't bother, I'm not looking for more banal inanities. Drinking Beverage

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
07-04-2017, 02:34 PM
(07-04-2017 02:28 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  

And how would you know any of this? Don't bother, I'm not looking for more banal inanities. Drinking Beverage
We have this pure experience because we came from nothing.
07-04-2017, 03:08 PM

You're smoking some powerful shit.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
07-04-2017, 03:34 PM
(07-04-2017 03:08 PM)julep Wrote:  
(07-04-2017 02:06 PM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  The universe is so old, that when she farts, dust comes out.
Blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah la la la. La la la la la la, blah. La blah la blah blah blah. Blah blah la la blah la.
You're smoking some powerful shit.
Yea ... I was going to ask if he'd somehow gotten into my stash. I did fix that first line for him though ... couldn't do anything about the rest. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
07-04-2017, 03:43 PM
(07-04-2017 02:34 PM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  
(07-04-2017 02:28 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  And how would you know any of this? Don't bother, I'm not looking for more banal inanities. Drinking Beverage

Whatever is in your skull is undoubtedly pure nothingness, even compressed nothingness. Smokin

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
07-04-2017, 04:29 PM
RE: How I believe in Dog
(07-04-2017 02:06 PM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  God was made from the pure nothingness.

That much I believe.

The rest is rubbish Deepity.

[Image: B0CmBc2IQAAIjUR.png]

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
07-04-2017, 04:34 PM
(07-04-2017 02:34 PM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  
(07-04-2017 02:28 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  And how would you know any of this? Don't bother, I'm not looking for more banal inanities. Drinking Beverage

Your tin foil hat is on too tight. Loosen it up a bit......or.....
go to a university and earn a degree in science and then you can exchange your tin foil hat for one of these hats-------> Smartass

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
07-04-2017, 04:38 PM
(07-04-2017 02:34 PM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  We have this pure experience because we came from nothing.

No, that simply is not physically possible due to the equivalence of matter and energy. Even the potential for existence is something rather than nothing.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post