How I believe in God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-04-2017, 04:41 PM
RE: How I believe in God
(07-04-2017 04:38 PM)Astreja Wrote:  
(07-04-2017 02:34 PM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  We have this pure experience because we came from nothing.

No, that simply is not physically possible due to the equivalence of matter and energy. Even the potential for existence is something rather than nothing.
Everything came from nothing.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2017, 05:58 PM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2017 06:03 PM by Robvalue.)
Everything you've said so far should be prefaced with, "In a reality I'm describing..."

You need to show that such a reality is similar to the one we actually inhabit. You do that with evidence, which can validate a falsifiable hypothesis. Making sweeping assumptions based on how things seem to you and then drawing conclusions from those is not evidence. Anyone can do that, to produce any result they want.

This all applies only if you want to convince anyone of anything, of course. If you don't, that's fine.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-04-2017, 06:13 PM

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
07-04-2017, 06:18 PM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2017 06:56 PM by Loom.)
Guys, guys c'mon.

Use your

[Image: spongebob_imagination_by_kssael_display....628.cf.jpg]

srs

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
07-04-2017, 06:45 PM
(07-04-2017 04:41 PM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  
(07-04-2017 04:38 PM)Astreja Wrote:  No, that simply is not physically possible due to the equivalence of matter and energy. Even the potential for existence is something rather than nothing.
Everything came from nothing.

> Prove it.
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
07-04-2017, 07:10 PM
You said:
(05-04-2017 11:54 PM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  I believe that the universe came from nothingness. Nothingness is the magic behind the universe. Nothingness is what makes us conscious. You condense nothingness so tight, it will become self aware. That's how God was formed. She is the highest consciousness that exists. She came from nothing naturally. Us coming from nothing means we have a untainted experience. I believe the nothingness was random at first. With time, God came from the randomness of pure nothingness. She learned perfection, and that's how the human experience came to be.

So when I die, I will go to heaven. Life is heaven anyways. It's beyond amazing what's in heaven. So pretty much the universe is perfect.

And I asked:
(06-04-2017 06:48 AM)Aliza Wrote:  So you're a theist. Welcome to the forum, and thank you for sharing your beliefs.

.... But why did you share them? Particularly, why did you share them on an atheist forum? Did you want to discuss something specific? Did you hope to persuade people to your way of thinking? Did you want us to poke holes through your theology?

Then somehow, this other crap spewed forth from your fingertips (None of which answers my questions):
(07-04-2017 12:58 AM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  Yeah if you condense nothingness so tight it becomes aware with time. Out of this randomness comes God. God knows how to manipulate the nothingness to create realities. Like the universe is random. If I was born in hell, God would inevitably be able to go back in time and fix things. The universe is based on the infinite amount of nothingness it expands into. That's how God's and realities are created.
(07-04-2017 06:21 AM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  God isn't fictional. I don't believe fiction exists, given that the universe is infinite. It's a infinite universe because the nothingness we came from is infinite. So all scales of intelligent beings exist, including God.
(07-04-2017 07:07 AM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  I've shown a lot of facts. Like nothingness being infinite. God comes from the same infinite nothingness we came from. It's a fact that we came from nothing. Everything is made up of pure nothingness. Nothingness condensed with time. That's how God came to be.
(07-04-2017 07:29 AM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  God's always been female to me. Theres evidence of God, she is the universe.
(07-04-2017 02:06 PM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  The universe is so old, you can't put it into terms. Our universe is a new creation from the God's. Yes it's true. The universe expands into pure nothingness forever. Making it eternal. God was made from the pure nothingness. Before our universe was made, God's existed in all forms of realities. My main evidence of God is how nothingness is infinite.

Time and nothingness creates random experiences. Through this infinite nothingness came God. She put order to the universe. So with time, the universe only get's better. When we die, it will be much better than heaven.
(07-04-2017 02:34 PM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  We have this pure experience because we came from nothing.

You are clearly a worthless troll.
Fuck off.

[Image: 60-VqlMj4h.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
07-04-2017, 07:12 PM
(07-04-2017 06:45 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  
(07-04-2017 04:41 PM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  Everything came from nothing.

> Prove it.
It's why we have a pure experience.
07-04-2017, 07:26 PM
(07-04-2017 07:12 PM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  
(07-04-2017 06:45 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  > Prove it.
It's why we have a pure experience.

That's a bald assertion with zero evidence, just stop.

You have already proved that you have nothing to back up your assertions, making even more assertions just proves how vacuous your claims are.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
07-04-2017, 07:31 PM
(07-04-2017 07:26 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(07-04-2017 07:12 PM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  It's why we have a pure experience.

That's a bald assertion with zero evidence, just stop.

You have already proved that you have nothing to back up your assertions, making even more assertions just proves how vacuous your claims are.
If we came from something, we wouldn't have this pure experience. We came from nothing. It's why our universe is infinite.
07-04-2017, 07:36 PM
(07-04-2017 07:31 PM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  
(07-04-2017 07:26 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  That's a bald assertion with zero evidence, just stop.

If we came from something, we wouldn't have this pure experience. We came from nothing. It's why our universe is infinite.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition