How I believe in God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-04-2017, 07:59 AM
RE: How I believe in God
(09-04-2017 07:53 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(09-04-2017 02:15 AM)morondog Wrote:  What is shabbatting? Is it related to begatting?

Uh.... now that you mention it, yes. Blush

To the google machine!

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
09-04-2017, 08:30 AM
(09-04-2017 07:59 AM)morondog Wrote:  To the google machine!

[Image: batman-meme-quick-to-the-googlemobile.jpg]

[Image: b0656fa8a9c7120d85c2e82c8b05ec88.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Vera's post
09-04-2017, 09:44 AM
(08-04-2017 04:05 PM)Vera Wrote:  I actually haven't seen Yellow Submarine Blush

The only part of the movie I didn't care for was the ending scene, when the real, live Beatles showed up to discuss their adventures. There's a scene involving one of the Blue Meanies and a bagpipe that's worth the price of admission.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post
09-04-2017, 01:00 PM
It's cool to think how the universe works. It's eternal because nothingness is infinite. Since nothingness is infinite, God's can form out of nothingness. All these random things formed out of nothingness but a God emerged and took over the universe. Nothingness is what makes the universe eternal.
09-04-2017, 01:06 PM
(09-04-2017 01:00 PM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  It's cool to think how the universe works. It's eternal because nothingness is infinite. Since nothingness is infinite, God's can form out of nothingness. All these random things formed out of nothingness but a God emerged and took over the universe. Nothingness is what makes the universe eternal.

A formless void is inside precious truth

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
09-04-2017, 01:12 PM
I brought my horse the water, but there wasn't any moss on the rolling stone, so I had make lemonade out of the lemons I brought with me and I poured it into the glass that was half full (or was it half empty?), but by that time the horse had kicked the bucket, so I started beating it...

*fap, fap, fap*

Good times... good times Tongue

A friend in the hole
"I'll be back when I want it...not when I need it." - Hawkeye
"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 4 users Like unsapien's post
09-04-2017, 02:05 PM
(09-04-2017 01:00 PM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  It's cool to think how the universe works. It's eternal because nothingness is infinite. Since nothingness is infinite, God's can form out of nothingness. All these random things formed out of nothingness but a God emerged and took over the universe. Nothingness is what makes the universe eternal.

Blah, blah, blah, blah. Whatever.
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
09-04-2017, 02:10 PM

Awareness drives unparalleled potentiality. Innocence constructs cosmic balance. The future gives rise to personal actions. Existence is the foundation of karmic human observation. True faith is rooted in irrational facts. Knowledge illuminates exponential opportunities.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
09-04-2017, 02:13 PM
Gaylords nothingness enters the cosmic void.
09-04-2017, 03:04 PM
[Image: love-and-the-physical-universe-13-638.jpg?cb=1470027349]