How I believe in God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-04-2017, 01:19 AM
RE: How I believe in God
(07-04-2017 01:12 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(07-04-2017 12:58 AM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  Yeah if you condense nothingness so tight it becomes aware with time. Out of this randomness comes God. God knows how to manipulate the nothingness to create realities. Like the universe is random. If I was born in hell, God would inevitably be able to go back in time and fix things. The universe is based on the infinite amount of nothingness it expands into. That's how God's and realities are created.

Hey, look at that! Another gobbly-gook spouting bullshit artist! How terribly unoriginal.

Well, at least I have another Mad-Libs guinea pig now. Evil_monster

Yeah if you condense cheese so tight it becomes aware with toast. Out of this party comes Rambo. Rambo knows how to manipulate the cheese to create baloons. Like the bowl is random. If I was born in Nebraska, Rambo would inevitably be able to go back in toast and fix things. The bowl is based on the infinite amount of cheese it expands into. That's how Rambo's and baloons are created.

ProTip: The above paragraph is equally as factually accurate as yours. Good luck with that. Drinking Beverage
Lol, Rambo ain't God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2017, 01:31 AM
(07-04-2017 01:19 AM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  Lol, Rambo ain't God.

I have just as much proof Ramob is god, as you do for the bullshit you just vomited onto the forum.

That aught to tell you something. $20 says you don't get it.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
07-04-2017, 01:34 AM
(07-04-2017 01:31 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(07-04-2017 01:19 AM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  Lol, Rambo ain't God.

I have just as much proof Ramob is god, as you do for the bullshit you just vomited onto the forum.

God is different than Rambo.
07-04-2017, 03:00 AM
Slipknow = Borgy, I'm calling it now.

Having problems with your computer? Visit the Free Tech Support thread for help!
[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post
07-04-2017, 03:20 AM
(07-04-2017 01:34 AM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  
(07-04-2017 01:31 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I have just as much proof Ramob is god, as you do for the bullshit you just vomited onto the forum.

I have just as much evidence that Rambo exists, and that he is god. He's god because he can crush infinities with his well oiled biceps. Why? Because I said so. That's how fictional characters work.

Surprise, surprise, I get to keep my $20. Who saw that coming? Drinking Beverage

[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
07-04-2017, 04:03 AM
(07-04-2017 03:20 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(07-04-2017 01:34 AM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  God is different than Rambo.

I have just as much evidence that Rambo exists, and that he is god. He's god because he can crush infinities with his well oiled biceps. Why? Because I said so. That's how fictional characters work.

Surprise, surprise, I get to keep my $20. Who saw that coming? Drinking Beverage

Not me, I bet $100 you would lose. Damn.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
07-04-2017, 04:08 AM
(07-04-2017 04:03 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(07-04-2017 03:20 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I have just as much evidence that Rambo exists, and that he is god. He's god because he can crush infinities with his well oiled biceps. Why? Because I said so. That's how fictional characters work.

Not me, I bet $100 you would lose. Damn.

[Image: milhouse-yes-the-house-always-wins.jpg]

*Unless you're Donald Trump, then the house loses, 6 times.

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
07-04-2017, 05:21 AM
(07-04-2017 01:34 AM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  
(07-04-2017 01:31 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I have just as much proof Ramob is god, as you do for the bullshit you just vomited onto the forum.

God don't have knives like Rambo does, Rambo can kill god and Rambo doesn't even need iron chariots to do it. Drinking Beverage

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
07-04-2017, 05:24 AM
(06-04-2017 06:24 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(05-04-2017 11:54 PM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  I believe that the universe came from nothingness.

I believe I'll have another beer. I have evidence of beer.

And a bacon sandwich too, I have evidence of bacon, bacon is my god.
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
07-04-2017, 05:28 AM
(07-04-2017 01:19 AM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  
(07-04-2017 01:12 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Hey, look at that! Another gobbly-gook spouting bullshit artist! How terribly unoriginal.

Well, at least I have another Mad-Libs guinea pig now. Evil_monster

Yeah if you condense cheese so tight it becomes aware with toast. Out of this party comes Rambo. Rambo knows how to manipulate the cheese to create baloons. Like the bowl is random. If I was born in Nebraska, Rambo would inevitably be able to go back in toast and fix things. The bowl is based on the infinite amount of cheese it expands into. That's how Rambo's and baloons are created.

ProTip: The above paragraph is equally as factually accurate as yours. Good luck with that. Drinking Beverage
Lol, Rambo ain't God.

We have evidence for the existence of cheese, it's compressed yumminess.

EK wins this round!

[Image: image.jpg]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post