How I believe in God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-04-2017, 06:21 AM
RE: How I believe in God
God isn't fictional. I don't believe fiction exists, given that the universe is infinite. It's a infinite universe because the nothingness we came from is infinite. So all scales of intelligent beings exist, including God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2017, 06:27 AM
(07-04-2017 06:21 AM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  God isn't fictional. I don't believe fiction exists, given that the universe is infinite. It's a infinite universe because the nothingness we came from is infinite. So all scales of intelligent beings exist, including God.

I am no scientist but I am pretty sure that's not how it works.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post
07-04-2017, 06:35 AM
(07-04-2017 06:27 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(07-04-2017 06:21 AM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  God isn't fictional. I don't believe fiction exists, given that the universe is infinite. It's a infinite universe because the nothingness we came from is infinite. So all scales of intelligent beings exist, including God.

I am no scientist but I am pretty sure that's not how it works.
Yes it's how the universe works.
07-04-2017, 06:37 AM

Hey, that's pretty much a meaningless string of words!

Here you go:

Spongebob isn't fictional. I don't believe fiction exists, given that the universe is spongy. It's a spongy universe because the sponginess we came from is spongy. So all scales of Spongebob exist, including Spongebob.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post
07-04-2017, 06:39 AM
(07-04-2017 06:37 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  

Hey, that's pretty much a meaningless string of words!

Here you go:

Spongebob isn't fictional. I don't believe fiction exists, given that the universe is spongy. It's a spongy universe because the sponginess we came from is spongy. So all scales of Spongebob exist, including Spongebob.
It's easy to understand. God is the totality of all experience. She controls the universe.
07-04-2017, 06:56 AM
(07-04-2017 06:21 AM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  God isn't fictional. I don't believe fiction exists, given that the universe is infinite.

OK, so you have an incredibly superficial understanding of what is meant by infinite.

Quote:It's a infinite universe because the nothingness we came from is infinite.

And a laughably superficial understanding of 'nothing'

Quote:So all scales of intelligent beings exist, including God.

If it's scales then we're talking Godzilla, not god

Put down the bong and open a book

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
07-04-2017, 06:57 AM
(07-04-2017 06:39 AM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  
(07-04-2017 06:37 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Hey, that's pretty much a meaningless string of words!

Here you go:

It's easy to understand. God is the totality of all experience. She controls the universe.

[Image: 63939037.jpg]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post
07-04-2017, 07:01 AM
How do you know the gender ? Is it even possible for a deity to have a gender ?
You are completely missing the point of peoples posts, they are trying to get you to see that without coherent evidence their posts are equally valid as yours. Unfortunately like the majority of theists, deists and woo merchants that come here all you have provided is baseless assertions and Deepak Chopra word salad. Nothing you have said this far has made any sense or conforms to any basis of science physics or logic, it is baseless woo.

If you continue in this vein your rep will continue to go down you will be labelled a troll or a Poe and you will find yourself harangued and pilloried until you either leave in a huff or get shown the door. If you want your experience here to be a productive one you need to comport yourself accordingly be humble enough to learn and willing to grow along rational lines. So far all you've done is insult peoples intelligence and spurted excrement all over the proverbial foyer carpet.
[+] 4 users Like adey67's post
07-04-2017, 07:04 AM

I'm afraid this gobbledygook is unintelligible to anybody older than about 14 months of age. Sorry, but you need to rephrase it in English.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
07-04-2017, 07:04 AM
(07-04-2017 06:39 AM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  It's easy to understand. God is the totality of all experience. She controls the universe.

You are making nonsensical and meaningless claims. You offer babbling definitions and demonstrate a complete lack of understanding regarding science, evidence and logic.

You don't believe in fiction?

Do you understand the difference between a true statement and a false statement?

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 2 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post