How I believe in God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-04-2017, 07:07 AM
RE: How I believe in God
(07-04-2017 07:01 AM)adey67 Wrote:  How do you know the gender ? Is it even possible for a deity to have a gender ?
You are completely missing the point of peoples posts, they are trying to get you to see that without coherent evidence their posts are equally valid as yours. Unfortunately like the majority of theists, deists and woo merchants that come here all you have provided is baseless assertions and Deepak Chopra word salad. Nothing you have said this far has made any sense or conforms to any basis of science physics or logic, it is baseless woo.

If you continue in this vein your rep will continue to go down you will be labelled a troll or a Poe and you will find yourself harangued and pilloried until you either leave in a huff or get shown the door. If you want your experience here to be a productive one you need to comport yourself accordingly be humble enough to learn and willing to grow along rational lines. So far all you've done is insult peoples intelligence and spurted excrement all over the proverbial foyer carpet.
I've shown a lot of facts. Like nothingness being infinite. God comes from the same infinite nothingness we came from. It's a fact that we came from nothing. Everything is made up of pure nothingness. Nothingness condensed with time. That's how God came to be.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2017, 07:19 AM
(07-04-2017 07:07 AM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  
(07-04-2017 07:01 AM)adey67 Wrote:  How do you know the gender ? Is it even possible for a deity to have a gender ?
You are completely missing the point of peoples posts, they are trying to get you to see that without coherent evidence their posts are equally valid as yours. Unfortunately like the majority of theists, deists and woo merchants that come here all you have provided is baseless assertions and Deepak Chopra word salad. Nothing you have said this far has made any sense or conforms to any basis of science physics or logic, it is baseless woo.

If you continue in this vein your rep will continue to go down you will be labelled a troll or a Poe and you will find yourself harangued and pilloried until you either leave in a huff or get shown the door. If you want your experience here to be a productive one you need to comport yourself accordingly be humble enough to learn and willing to grow along rational lines. So far all you've done is insult peoples intelligence and spurted excrement all over the proverbial foyer carpet.
I've shown a lot of facts. Like nothingness being infinite. God comes from the same infinite nothingness we came from. It's a fact that we came from nothing. Everything is made up of pure nothingness. Nothingness condensed with time. That's how God came to be.
Nothingness can be described as infinite this is about the only fact you have presented and that depends on your understanding of nothingness I guess. The rest is baseless assertion without evidence. If god came from nothingness like the rest of the universe there should be some detectable evidence of it, and there is none.
Again I ask you, HOW DO YOU KNOW GOD IS A FEMALE ?
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
07-04-2017, 07:25 AM
(07-04-2017 07:07 AM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  I've shown a lot of facts. Like nothingness being infinite. God comes from the same infinite nothingness we came from. It's a fact that we came from nothing. Everything is made up of pure nothingness. Nothingness condensed with time. That's how God came to be.

[Image: 67776216.jpg]

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
07-04-2017, 07:29 AM
(07-04-2017 07:19 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(07-04-2017 07:07 AM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  I've shown a lot of facts. Like nothingness being infinite. God comes from the same infinite nothingness we came from. It's a fact that we came from nothing. Everything is made up of pure nothingness. Nothingness condensed with time. That's how God came to be.
Nothingness can be described as infinite this is about the only fact you have presented and that depends on your understanding of nothingness I guess. The rest is baseless assertion without evidence. If god came from nothingness like the rest of the universe there should be some detectable evidence of it, and there is none.
God's always been female to me. Theres evidence of God, she is the universe.
07-04-2017, 07:33 AM
(07-04-2017 07:07 AM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  I've shown a lot of facts.

That is a lie. You have shown no facts. Apparently, you cannot tell the difference between truth and fiction.

(07-04-2017 07:07 AM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  Like nothingness being infinite.

"nothingness" compared to, what, "something"? If there is nothingness and somethingness, then nothingness is not infinite.

(and on a side note, fuck you for making me type something that stupid.)

(07-04-2017 07:07 AM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  God comes from the same infinite nothingness we came from.

False.
You have not defined or proven god.
You have been shown to be wrong about infinite nothingness.
We did not come from "nothing".

Wow. Wrong three different ways in one nine-word sentence. Most Impressive!

(07-04-2017 07:07 AM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  It's a fact that we came from nothing.

No. Another lie. Our species, and life in general, has evolved from a series of chemical reactions. The best theory is abiogenesis (origins of life) followed by evolution of that life from single cell organisms to our species.

(07-04-2017 07:07 AM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  Everything is made up of pure nothingness.

Nope. Either another lie or another example of ignorance/stupidity.
Everything is made up of matter. Essentially chemicals.

(07-04-2017 07:07 AM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  Nothingness condensed with time.

Exactly how the fuck do you condense "nothing"?

(07-04-2017 07:07 AM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  That's how God came to be.

Man created god(s) because of fear. Fear of nature, the unknown, the darkness, fear of death.

Man created god(s) in eras of ignorance, and gods remain and thrive in such.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 7 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
07-04-2017, 07:34 AM
(07-04-2017 07:29 AM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  
(07-04-2017 07:19 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Nothingness can be described as infinite this is about the only fact you have presented and that depends on your understanding of nothingness I guess. The rest is baseless assertion without evidence. If god came from nothingness like the rest of the universe there should be some detectable evidence of it, and there is none.
If your god is the universe I can probably run with that at a pinch although I would probably use different words to describe it, gods and deities in general are usually sentient beings, I see no evidence that the universe is sentient.
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
07-04-2017, 07:35 AM
(07-04-2017 07:07 AM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  I've shown a lot of facts. Like nothingness being infinite.

That's not a fact, that's an assertion and one that makes no sense. "Nothingness" has no dimensionality so I see no way it can reasonably be described as infinite.

Quote:God comes from the same infinite nothingness we came from.

Another unsupported assertion.

Quote:It's a fact that we came from nothing.

No, it is an unsupported assertion. We do not know what the universe "came from" or even if it came from anything.

Quote:Everything is made up of pure nothingness.

Another meaningless assertion.

Quote:Nothingness condensed with time.

Quote:That's how God came to be.

You keep using the word "facts"; I do not think it means what you think it means.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
07-04-2017, 07:38 AM
(07-04-2017 07:29 AM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  
(07-04-2017 07:19 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Nothingness can be described as infinite this is about the only fact you have presented and that depends on your understanding of nothingness I guess. The rest is baseless assertion without evidence. If god came from nothingness like the rest of the universe there should be some detectable evidence of it, and there is none.

So why did you come on an atheist forum to spout your unsubstantiated beliefs?

You have no reason to believe any of this, it's just you trying to make sense of things by pure presupposition without anything to base it on.

A massive argument from ignorance, just stop it.

If you're going to come up with fiction, at least make it entertaining.

[Image: 9153fffb7fa5ba72ee682d90684b255e948e0590...49783a.jpg]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post
07-04-2017, 07:40 AM
I think you are really grasping at straws to maintain a belief in a deity.
[+] 2 users Like qpmomma's post
07-04-2017, 07:41 AM

Name one fact you've shown.
[+] 1 user Likes kemo boy's post