How I'll be "celebrating" Easter tomorrow

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-03-2015, 11:50 AM
RE: How I'll be "celebrating" Easter tomorrow
I used to watch The Ten Commandments. It always aired on Newfoundland TV every year. Maybe still does or does on other channels. I dunno. Good fucking flick though. These days Easter usually passes by without me even noticing.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2015, 01:53 PM
(30-03-2013 07:43 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  How are the rest of you "celebrating" Easter?
It's Easter???
08-03-2015, 02:04 PM
(08-03-2015 01:53 PM)mordant Wrote:  
(30-03-2013 07:43 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  How are the rest of you "celebrating" Easter?
It's Easter???

The title is misleading...a necropost from way back. Easter is on April 5th this year.

Obviously, your heathen self isn't paying attention. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
08-03-2015, 05:42 PM
(08-03-2015 02:04 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 01:53 PM)mordant Wrote:  It's Easter???

The title is misleading...a necropost from way back. Easter is on April 5th this year.

Obviously, your heathen self isn't paying attention. Tongue
Lol ... yeah that was kind of my point. If it were Easter today I probably wouldn't have noticed unless I caught some online mention of it and then I'd be surprised.

I don't remember when I last did anything differently on Easter than on any other day, even when I noticed. Probably something like 22, 23 years ago.
08-03-2015, 06:04 PM
(08-03-2015 01:53 PM)mordant Wrote:  
It's Easter???

I jumped the gun a bit but the vist by our newest member of the Creotard Clan reminded me that another yearly onslought of ignorant do-gooders is just around the corner.

You know what I have always wanted to do on Easter? Hire a tow truck like the one on the photo and strap myself to the back while driving around town. Laugh out load

[Image: ttt5.jpg]

You think I’d get arrested? Consider

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
08-03-2015, 06:59 PM
Holy shit FC, this necro confused the shit out of me for a minute Facepalm I'm like "today was Easter?!?!? How did I completely miss it? I've reached a new level of atheism" Laugh out load

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
08-03-2015, 07:04 PM
(08-03-2015 06:04 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 01:53 PM)mordant Wrote:  It's Easter???

I jumped the gun a bit but the vist by our newest member of the Creotard Clan reminded me that another yearly onslought of ignorant do-gooders is just around the corner.

You know what I have always wanted to do on Easter? Hire a tow truck like the one on the photo and strap myself to the back while driving around town. Laugh out load

[Image: ttt5.jpg]

You think I’d get arrested? Consider

This can be arranged, I know a guy. Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post