How I'll be "celebrating" Easter tomorrow

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-04-2013, 06:57 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2013 09:42 AM by DLJ.)
RE: How I'll be "celebrating" Easter tomorrow
(01-04-2013 06:33 AM)Peanut Wrote:  You killed the Easter bunny?!

Misanthropik

Also wanted for questioning in regard to the strange disappearance of the Tooth Fairy, a herd of invisible pink unicorns and Santa.

Recently acquitted in the case of the mysterious non-appearance of various leprechauns prior to their scheduled witness testimony in the trial of various gods for failing to protect mankind against sickness, 'evil' and natural disasters.

The case was dismissed through lack of evidence of any kind of existence on behalf of the accused.

Considered dangerous particularly when drunk on unrequited love.

Approach with caution.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
01-04-2013, 12:15 PM
(31-03-2013 11:09 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I admit it. We went to the races on Good Friday.
Look at who won the 4th race at Tampa.
A sign from Jebus.
http://www.drf.com/race-results/TAM/USA/2013-03-29/D

Cool
Could the winner in Race 6 be a sign from Neil de Grasse Tyson?

“I suppose our capacity for self-delusion is boundless."
― John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley: In Search of America
“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's." - Mark Twain in Eruption
01-04-2013, 07:18 PM
(01-04-2013 06:57 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(01-04-2013 06:33 AM)Peanut Wrote:  You killed the Easter bunny?!

Misanthropik

Also wanted for questioning in regard to the strange disappearance of the Tooth Fairy, a herd of invisible pink unicorns and Santa.

Recently acquitted in the case of the mysterious non-appearance of various leprechauns prior to their scheduled witness testimony in the trial of various gods for failing to protect mankind against sickness, 'evil' and natural disasters.

The case was dismissed through lack of evidence of any kind of existence on behalf of the accused.

Approach with caution.

They'll never catch me. I'm as much of an enigma as the spooks I target.

No one is safe. Evil_monster

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Misanthropik's post
01-04-2013, 09:27 PM
(01-04-2013 07:18 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(01-04-2013 06:57 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Misanthropik

Approach with caution.

They'll never catch me. I'm as much of an enigma as the spooks I target.

Yeah, "a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma", spooks already got a profile on you, brother. ... Girly, on the other hand, is as undecipherable to them as he is to me. And I aim to keep it that way. Tongue

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
01-04-2013, 09:36 PM
I was angry. The liquor store was closed for fucking Easter. Such bullshit. Either you close for all religious holidays or NO FUCKING HOLIDAYS.

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

01-04-2013, 09:46 PM
(01-04-2013 09:36 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I was angry. The liquor store was closed for fucking Easter. Such bullshit. Either you close for all religious holidays or NO FUCKING HOLIDAYS.

Quitcherbitchin.

In my neck of the woods, it wouldn't matter if it's Easter or not.... the state won't let them sell liquor on any Sunday, even if they want to. And of course, they do want to.

Because as you know, in the United States Under God our masters respect the separation of church and state and don't make laws based on superstition.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
[+] 2 users Like bbeljefe's post
01-04-2013, 10:41 PM
(01-04-2013 09:46 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  
(01-04-2013 09:36 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I was angry. The liquor store was closed for fucking Easter. Such bullshit. Either you close for all religious holidays or NO FUCKING HOLIDAYS.

Quitcherbitchin.

In my neck of the woods, it wouldn't matter if it's Easter or not.... the state won't let them sell liquor on any Sunday, even if they want to. And of course, they do want to.

Because as you know, in the United States Under God our masters respect the separation of church and state and don't make laws based on superstition.

I used to go with "Don't be a dick" as my sole commandment, but I have recently added another, "Thou shalt not seperate a man from his preferred intoxicants under penalty of ass whupping."

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
02-04-2013, 12:51 AM
(01-04-2013 10:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I used to go with "Don't be a dick" as my sole commandment, but I have recently added another, "Thou shalt not seperate a man from his preferred intoxicants under penalty of ass whupping."
...Or WOMAN, right??Consider

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
02-04-2013, 09:10 AM
(01-04-2013 09:46 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  

Quitcherbitchin.

And I can understand that and even respect that. I would also know to buy my booze on Saturday. Instead of deciding at the spur of the moment that a Gin and Tonic sounded good....

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

02-04-2013, 09:35 AM
(02-04-2013 09:10 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I can understand that and even respect that.

Blink

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
[+] 1 user Likes bbeljefe's post