How I pwn Skyrim

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-02-2012, 03:47 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2012 10:30 AM by kingschosen.)
How I pwn Skyrim
Skills needed:

Enchanting – 100 (5 ranks of Enchanter and Insightful Enchanter)
Smithing – 100 (Whole tree)
Alchemy – 100 (5 ranks of Alchemist, Physician, and Benefactor)

Enchants needed:
Alchemy
Enchanting
Smithing

Gold need:
~70K/+

Note 1:
For the smithing, enchanting, and alchemy armor just use the cheapest pieces. Hide and silver will work just as well as anything else. You are only using them for the stat boost.

Note 2:
You will need a lot of Grand Soul Gems (Grand). I suggest stocking up.

Note 3:
The easiest way to fund this is to travel around the map collecting and buying ingredients. Mix the most expensive potions (it shows their price before you mix them), and then travel back around the map selling (to the alchemy and general stores) these potions and buying more ingredients. Repeat this process until you have all the money you want.

Steps:

1) Buy a +25% enchanting potion. Enchant a new set of armor with alchemy.
2) Repeat this processes but instead enchant Smithing.
3) Buy a +50% Smithing potion.
4) Drink the Smithing potion and equip your new smithing armor.
5) Upgrade your most powerful armor and weapons
6) Drink another +25% enchanting potion and double enchant all your new upgraded weapons and armor
7) Go hump dragons.

Edit: Eliminated and condensed steps to make it easier and less tedious.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
09-02-2012, 03:58 PM
RE: How I rape Skyrim
Nice!

That's a lot of effort! Sleepy I just wanna run around and loot peoples' houses.

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
09-02-2012, 04:00 PM
Oh just shut up with the damn video games! Can't you play something normal? Like Grand Theft Auto or Madden.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
09-02-2012, 04:01 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2012 04:01 PM by kingschosen.)
(09-02-2012 03:58 PM)kineo Wrote:  Nice!

That's a lot of effort! Sleepy I just wanna run around and loot peoples' houses.

lol... well... it's pretty fun to have 400+ damage with bows and a 900+ armor rating with light armor.
(09-02-2012 04:00 PM)germanyt Wrote:  Oh just shut up with the damn video games! Can't you play something normal? Like Grand Theft Auto or Madden.

...or boring Tiger Woods?

09-02-2012, 04:03 PM
(09-02-2012 04:01 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  

lol... well... it's pretty fun to have 400+ damage with bows and a 900+ armor rating with light armor.
(09-02-2012 04:00 PM)germanyt Wrote:  Oh just shut up with the damn video games! Can't you play something normal? Like Grand Theft Auto or Madden.

...or boring Tiger Woods?

Don't let Scot hear you say that. God damned greatest game ever played.

And this is a top notch golf game.
[Image: TW2012masters.jpg]

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
09-02-2012, 04:05 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2012 04:13 PM by kineo.)
(09-02-2012 04:01 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  

Holy crap. I'd say. That's practically god-mode. Does the difficulty scale? I would that would get boring really quick.

Madden?! No way! I'd rather destroy pretend dragons or shoot pretend bad guys than throw a pretend ball around. Big Grin

GTA4 was really fun though.

09-02-2012, 04:08 PM
PS3 games I own

Madden NFL 11
NBA 2K12
Grand Theft Auto 4 (my cousin recently deleted nearly a year's worth of progress)
Little Big Planet (wife)
Family Game Night 3
Tiger Woods 2012 : The Masters
Condemned II : Bloodshot
Shaun White Skateboarding

I think that's it.

Oh and I bought the original Tony Hawk Pro Skater from PS1 to play on the PS3. Not as cool as I remembered.

-Mark Twain
09-02-2012, 04:09 PM
(09-02-2012 04:05 PM)kineo Wrote:  
(09-02-2012 04:01 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  [quote='kineo' pid='78588' dateline='1328824683']
Nice!

Holy crap. I'd say. That's practically god-mode. Does the difficulty scale? I would that would get boring really quick.

No, it doesn't. It is getting pretty easy. I'm going to have to up the difficulty.

09-02-2012, 04:12 PM
(09-02-2012 04:08 PM)germanyt Wrote:  PS3 games I own

Madden NFL 11
NBA 2K12
Grand Theft Auto 4 (my cousin recently deleted nearly a year's worth of progress)
Little Big Planet (wife)
Family Game Night 3
Tiger Woods 2012 : The Masters
Condemned II : Bloodshot
Shaun White Skateboarding

I think that's it.

Oh and I bought the original Tony Hawk Pro Skater from PS1 to play on the PS3. Not as cool as I remembered.

Well, at least you have GTA4. Big Grin

11-02-2012, 02:57 AM
What a nice tradition. I do something like that now in Morrowind. Only I use armor of intelligence boost of 1000 (daedra 'Shield of Skepticism' I named it) which somehow of doesn't work yet. So I make money on robbing summoned Golden Saints of their expensive gear and use their souls for regular expensive enchanting at mage's guild.

Now I've got myself a permanently summoned daedric armor and sword, belt of Icaros (yes, in Morrowind you can fly anywhere you want), and amulets that quickly replenish health and stamina. And a ring casting deadly spell that pretty near kills everything. (-100 magicka resistance on target, +100 health drain)
One might think it breaks the game, but it doesn't. The health regeneration isn't that fast, my 10 level character can get quickly finished if hit with strong spells or axe.

Makes me wonder what sorts of fun stuff people were trying in Daggerfall and Arena.

If you claim there are nuances to principles, there are no nuances to getting arrested or shot for disobeying the power.
The Venus Project
FreeDomain Radio - The greatest philosophy show on the web!