How I pwn Skyrim

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-02-2012, 11:56 AM
RE: How I pwn Skyrim
Yeah... And ps3 is for jerks

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
14-02-2012, 12:04 PM
(14-02-2012 11:56 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Yeah...

The sub-menus ie weapons, armor.

Equip the weapon or armor and you'll see your rating in the bottom middle of the menu.

I found a pic online... see attached.

Quote:And ps3 is for jerks

Well... I AM a Christian.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
15-02-2012, 03:58 AM
(14-02-2012 09:08 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  A little fyi about ingredients and alchemy:

Only eat an ingredient that has 4 "Unknowns". This will allow you to discover the ingredient's first use. Use the preset combinations on the left to make potions. Don't just randomly combine ingredients in hopes that they will produce a potion because this will more than likely cause you to waste your ingredients.

The more ingredients and potions you mix, the more uses you will discover for your ingredients; basically, it all comes in time.

Mix poisons and potions that you use first ie health potions, damage poisons, slow poisons, etc. After you made what you want to keep, mix the crap you don't care about and then sell them.

As you progress through alchemy, you can make stacks and stacks of asinine potions that sell for huge amounts. Sell these to other alchemists, the traveling caravans, or the general stores.

Heh, I've been wasting a lot of ingredients doing random combinations. I figured I had a lot so if some of them went to waste that was ok. But it doesn't pay off, because the chances of randomly creating a potion are not good enough.

Did you buy any alchemy perks or did this work without them?
So far all my perks are being dunked into sneaking, archery, destruction, and some blacksmithing.

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
15-02-2012, 10:16 AM
(15-02-2012 03:58 AM)Smooshmonster Wrote:  Heh, I've been wasting a lot of ingredients doing random combinations. I figured I had a lot so if some of them went to waste that was ok. But it doesn't pay off, because the chances of randomly creating a potion are not good enough.

Yeah, I did that at first too... but, it was because I didn't notice the presets on the left.

Quote:Did you buy any alchemy perks or did this work without them?
So far all my perks are being dunked into sneaking, archery, destruction, and some blacksmithing.

That's really up to you. If you want to have a really good source of income and make awesome potions I would suggest 5 ranks of Alchemist, Physician, and Benefactor; so, that's 7 points in Alchemy.

Also, as a caveat, don't get the last perk in Archery. While it may seem cool, it's pretty pointless.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
15-02-2012, 11:07 AM
I just realized that my last lengthy post in this thread was in the wrong thread altogether. I'm embarrassed.

[Image: embarrassed-bunny-is-embarrassed-168839-456-342.jpg]

And now I also want a bunny.

I'm having a bitch of a time initiating the dark brotherhood questline. Stupid kid trying to murder people, I can't find your house for some reason.

I also apparently haven't quite finished with the thieves guild quests if my achievements are to be believed.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
15-02-2012, 07:22 PM
(15-02-2012 11:07 AM)lucradis Wrote:  I also apparently haven't quite finished with the thieves guild quests if my achievements are to be believed.

If you're talking about becoming Guildmaster, that requires a combination of completing the storyline, plus doing enough extra jobs to get the "special request" quests in Markarth, Whiterun, Solitude and Windhelm. Long as I'm remembering correctly.

Just in case this hasn't been mentioned, for anyone who doesn't know of this site, it's generally the only place you'll need to go for most info. Don't use it if you don't like spoilers or if using information you'd have no way of knowing would ruin the experience for you, blah blah. This is a game-pwning thread though, so surely this is the place to post it.

"Well, the Bible does say God helps those who help themselves."
"Nah, it doesn’t, actually – that’s from one of Aesop’s fables. The Bible says quite the opposite, in fact – many passages of being patient and faithful, and waiting for the Lord to decide if he wishes to assist."
15-02-2012, 09:11 PM
Am I the only one that wonders why the falmer are good shots with a bow when they are blind?

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
15-02-2012, 09:24 PM
It says in the game that they have developed their other senses. So they are like daredevil only less crappy affleck.

Also how many times have you guys seem the loading screen with the mother mother brotherhood quote? I'm gonna punch my tv one of these days when that quote comes up. I've seen it at least four thousand times.

[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
15-02-2012, 09:36 PM
Has anyone besides KC ever gotten laid because they play Skyrim?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
15-02-2012, 09:39 PM
(15-02-2012 09:36 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Has anyone besides KC ever gotten laid because they play Skyrim?

I used to play Skyrim.
But then I took a vagina to the dick..... Big Grin

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post