How I pwn Skyrim

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-02-2012, 11:09 PM
RE: How I pwn Skyrim
Hey Scot... this weekend, I'm going to film myself playing Skyrim and killing a dragon... all while narrating in my best Scottish accent. Prepare yourself.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-02-2012, 11:14 PM
(15-02-2012 11:09 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Hey Scot... this weekend, I'm going to film myself playing Skyrim and killing a dragon... all while narrating in my best Scottish accent. Prepare yourself.

I will be a harsh critic Big Grin, since Americans tend to do bad Irish accents when they are trying to do Scottish accents.

Which region? the accent varies so much that there are people from up north I can't understand, to me they sound like they are speaking another language (I'm not joking).

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
15-02-2012, 11:16 PM (This post was last modified: 15-02-2012 11:17 PM by kingschosen.)
(15-02-2012 11:14 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(15-02-2012 11:09 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Hey Scot... this weekend, I'm going to film myself playing Skyrim and killing a dragon... all while narrating in my best Scottish accent. Prepare yourself.

I will be a harsh critic Big Grin, since Americans tend to do bad Irish accents when they are trying to do Scottish accents.

Which region? the accent varies so much that there are people from up north I can't understand, to me they sound like they are speaking another language (I'm not joking).

Ummmm

Region? lol... the... ummmm... McIlearnedmyaccentfrombraveheart Region.
Also. You would probably laugh at my American accent.

[+] 3 users Like kingschosen's post
15-02-2012, 11:21 PM
(15-02-2012 11:16 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Ummmm

ooooh...so bad Irish accent then?.. I'm sure I'll get a laugh from it.Tongue

15-02-2012, 11:24 PM
(15-02-2012 11:21 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(15-02-2012 11:16 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Ummmm

ooooh...so bad Irish accent then?.. I'm sure I'll get a laugh from it.Tongue

I aim to please.

Also, here is a video of my brother and me acting like idiots. You'll get to laugh at the way I talk.

[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
16-02-2012, 10:13 AM
were you the red one or the orange one?

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-02-2012, 07:00 PM
Thing is, I'm already bored with the difficulty... Why would I want to make it easier? I've not played in a while because there's nothing to do. I've finished all but the misc. quests and a couple perma-locked ones (drat) and I've killed all the giants (they take a long time, but do respawn) and cleared all the dungeons...

Better without God, and happier too.
18-02-2012, 07:16 PM
Did anyone else know you could get a dog as a companion?, I just found out playing 5 minutes ago.

18-02-2012, 07:39 PM
Dude... you suck.

Also so do dog companions. You can't load them up and being the awesome bad ass that I am the only reason I ever use a companion is to load them up. The only times I've had any near death experiences in the game have been fighting those stupid dragon priests. and that's mostly been because they only seem to show up around other trouble. The jerks.

Once you've done the companions quests you can recruit any of them, and same with the brotherhood. I'm sure the theives guild will be the same if I ever finish it.
After that I must become thane of everywhere and have all the houses. After that I will clear all of the dungeons and get all the dragon preist masks and the last two shouts. Then I will be done for good..... so long as I'm level 50 . . .. . . . . ..

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-02-2012, 10:49 PM (This post was last modified: 18-02-2012 10:56 PM by FSM_scot.)
Since I bought breezehome, I've had no use for companions, They just get in the way. Plus I've not been over encumbered for a long time.

What class are you playing as?. I just have one more dragon priest mask to get, but I need to play more of the main storyline to get it, and I just can't be bothered.

Try using a Dawnbreaker Spellbreaker combo. My brother used that and it seems to work well against dragon priests.

Why level 50?