How I pwn Skyrim

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-02-2012, 11:39 PM
RE: How I pwn Skyrim
(15-02-2012 11:24 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(15-02-2012 11:21 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(15-02-2012 11:16 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Ummmm

Region? lol... the... ummmm... McIlearnedmyaccentfrombraveheart Region.
Also. You would probably laugh at my American accent.

ooooh...so bad Irish accent then?.. I'm sure I'll get a laugh from it.Tongue

I aim to please.

Also, here is a video of my brother and me acting like idiots. You'll get to laugh at the way I talk.

Oh My Gee! The Calvinist I might be able to let slide, but you're a redneck hick too???

How come QC (if that's her talking) doesn't sound like a swamp person?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2012, 07:29 PM
Little personal experience that needs sharing - see if this happened to anyone else.

Got bored with Skyrim, as many others have. It's been shelved for the time being, probably until DLC comes out. Meantime, go back to playing Morrowind, as I never did get to playing the expansions on that.

I start Morrowind up, hear the theme music for the first time in quite a while, and mentally facepalm.

"Well, the Bible does say God helps those who help themselves."
"Nah, it doesn’t, actually – that’s from one of Aesop’s fables. The Bible says quite the opposite, in fact – many passages of being patient and faithful, and waiting for the Lord to decide if he wishes to assist."
21-02-2012, 08:21 PM
Well, I was going to record me killing a dragon, but I can't find my camera.

Oh and Scot, I just 1-shot an ancient dragon.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
23-02-2012, 01:20 PM
(21-02-2012 08:21 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Well, I was going to record me killing a dragon, but I can't find my camera.

Oh and Scot, I just 1-shot an ancient dragon.

[Image: tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg]

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
29-02-2012, 03:10 PM
Does anyone know what this helmet is? It was in a loading screen but it doesn't appear to be one I can create.

[Image: Skyrim.jpg]

29-02-2012, 03:16 PM
Pretty sure it's a dragon helmet. If it is you need level 100 smithing and it's one of the last smithing skills.

I've pretty much stopped playing skyrocket
Due to redundancy. Too boring now. I can kill everything and I'm bored with bored with dungeon crawling. I must have discovered at least 99% of everywhere by now. I'll probably never touch the game again probably not even after expansions. I want challenge.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-02-2012, 03:28 PM
(29-02-2012 03:16 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Pretty sure it's a dragon helmet. If it is you need level 100 smithing and it's one of the last smithing skills.

I've pretty much stopped playing skyrocket
Due to redundancy. Too boring now. I can kill everything and I'm bored with bored with dungeon crawling. I must have discovered at least 99% of everywhere by now. I'll probably never touch the game again probably not even after expansions. I want challenge.

Are you playing on Master difficulty?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
29-02-2012, 03:36 PM (This post was last modified: 29-02-2012 04:06 PM by FSM_scot.)
It's definitely not one of the dragon helmets. Smithing was the first thing I got to 100.

The only things I cant smith are advanced armours and glass, it may be one of them. When I unlocked Daedric I didn't see much point unlocking the rest.

Try setting the difficulty higher, don't use heavy armours and only use your fists in fights. That should be a tough challenge.
My brother just informed me that it's The Jagged Crown. It's part of the first quest when you join the stormcloaks or the legion.

29-02-2012, 05:47 PM
True it is the jagged crown. I forgot what it looked like having only looked at it one time and debating not giving it back.

As for making the game harder for myself just to keep playing it I don't see the point. When I said I wanted challenge I should have added "with a reward at the end". I'm playing it on hard but not the hardest, and I was building up my archery skill and wearin only light armor even though im master heavy and one handed. Archery sucks. I imagine it gets better after you unlock the speed boost but wow is it slow to draw. Plus I miss magic. Magic is easier for long range even though it doesn't have the range of the bow.
Anyways im playing other stuff now. You dorks can keep your skyrim. Dorks.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
01-03-2012, 03:27 PM
(29-02-2012 05:47 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Anyways im playing other stuff now. You dorks can keep your skyrim. Dorks.

Yeah, you go back to COD NOOB!, real gamers are talking Wink